My off season pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My off season pic

It gets worst. My daughter says, daddy your pregnant? Then contest time she says daddy you had your baby. This is a local fun raiser i did. Victor martinez is floating around somewhere.. Were both fat. Highest i've gotten is 298 lbs.
    Attached Files

Damn dude, that's some crazy size. What style training do you favor, Volume or HIT?

Comment

I mix it up. always trainning. Never let your body get use to one style of trainning. The body will adapt. BTW , I like that pic u have.

Comment

LOL, thanks. I appreciate your comments of mixing it up-that makes sense.

Comment

Dam SafeLife! Still looking big even in your off season. I like Victor. I haven't seen his gym. But I have been in his Muscle Maker Grill! Awesome service and food!
          Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Yea, good dude just crazy sometimes..

Comment

Now Thats a Proper Bulk! keep it up Big dogg!

Comment

Thanks, but always looking to obtain more muscle and less fat. Even though I lose it in three weeks.

Comment

Safe- Looks like ya'll racked up on the fish bro! Is that a catfish pond you guys were at or what?

Comment

NO NO.... Don't hurt me like that, their brown trout. part of a youth group..

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                      NO NO.... Don't hurt me like that, their brown trout. part of a youth group..
                      LMAO! I hear ya bro! But there's nothing wrong with some fried up catfish topped with a little crawfish etouffee!

Comment

Let's be honest dude, you didn't really catch those fish....you just busted a double bicep and scared them out of the water. HEHE!

Comment

True that... Why u tellin.. Lol LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X