Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jintani labs I recived today the order..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jintani labs I recived today the order..

Sustanon and bolde.. without name's i dont know what is sus and bolde anyone know??? is g2g?? or scam?
    Attached Files

They don't label their products because they feel it makes it safer for you to be delivered that way. It's not a scam. They use colored tops to identify products.

Comment

the color and smell is the same .. why?

Comment

Originally posted by crom1990 View Post
        the color and smell is the same .. why?
        Lol! You ever think that maybe they use the same base oil & other mixing agents in both products but a different main ingredient! The color & smell really don't mean a lot as far as what it is. I've got different batch numbers of the same products from the same company that were different colors. That's quite normal when dealing with UG labs. I've also ordered different products that were the same color & smell like deca and test. I've also got some test from one source that was clear and another source that had a yellowish tent. In most cases color and smell have less to do with what the gear is and more so with what oil & other stuff they used in making it. If you don't trust it then send it off and have it analyzed. That's the only true way to know.

Comment

Bolde will be the darker maybe? All the bolde I've had was darker than test and thicker. Just my observation
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Or just send it to me!!! Be glad to give you results.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Susta is green. I ordered 3 vials 1 month ago.

Green = sustanon
              Red= tren acetate
              White= test propio
              Yellow: Cut mix
              sigpic

Comment

neox86 i writte a msg private you espaƱol?

Comment

Bigpa you better share... LOL!
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Hey not having any luck yet but can't blame a brother for trying LOL.
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

They should have sent labels to u seperate that's what they did for my buddy

Comment

Working...
                      X