Quality Directs- Anavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Directs- Anavar

Anybody ever run any tests on this? I'm always hearing of anavar being subsituted for something cheaper like winstrol, etc.. I know QDL's test has been tested and it seemed g2g... anyone have any reviews on this product ?

I have seen only once good anavar, do you have it, did you try it ?

like most UG labs they have a few good things the rest they will substiture with something else

Comment

here is something about anavar, it will give you some idea

http://biosira.blogspot.ca/

Comment

yeah i've heard about that brand being bunk.. was curious about this brand though.. u think naps would sell fake anavar?

Comment

naps just reselss, they have tested some of the gear long time ago, they are good but they cannot give you 100 %

it is up to thier suppliers, they might substitute for some reason or just get wrog powder from supplier, it is always lottery, I do not believe those UG labs do any lab testing and they know that they can get away because how many of us test this just guess.

I awlays start with one vial, test this with steroid test kit, then I go for more, so far 50% is junk but is saved me a lot of money this way

I guess you have the idea

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
            naps just reselss, they have tested some of the gear long time ago, they are good but they cannot give you 100 %

it is up to thier suppliers, they might substitute for some reason or just get wrog powder from supplier, it is always lottery, I do not believe those UG labs do any lab testing and they know that they can get away because how many of us test this just guess.

I awlays start with one vial, test this with steroid test kit, then I go for more, so far 50% is junk but is saved me a lot of money this way

I guess you have the idea

if you're looking for real var hulk labs does tests and shows the proof, i'm hoping it's real though and not winstrol man! did you get any side effects from that?

Comment

I did not have any sides from winstrol or anavar.

I had once good anavar and it was worth the money, it burned a lot of fat and I have the best ever six pack.

And do not always take seriously claims about lab testing. Would they admit that they sell crap?

I bough something from naps and after testing came something else but they stuck to their claim and even accused me of falsified lab test, they had lab test done a few years ago maybe back then it was good. And it happened a few times I could not support claims through my own testing.
              Last edited by mercury; 09-03-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
                I did not have any sides from winstrol or anavar.

I had once good anavar and it was worth the money, it burned a lot of fat and I have the best ever six pack.

And do not always take seriously claims about lab testing. Would they admit that they sell crap?

I bough something from naps and after testing came something else but they stuck to their claim and even accused me of falsified lab test, they had lab test done a few years ago maybe back then it was good. And it happened a few times I could not support claims through my own testing.

damn man.. it sounds like its a good idea to invest in a steroid testing kit.. any reccomendations?

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebmike View Post
                  damn man.. it sounds like its a good idea to invest in a steroid testing kit.. any reccomendations?
                  I love the test kit, it saved me a lot of money. I just buy one vial if it is good I buy rest for the cycle.

I started using this kit when I bought 6 vials of bold, all junk just plain oil. I lost a few hundres on those scammers.

It is cheap compared to lab testing but again it is not the same what detailed lab analysis for which you pay $200 up just for one sample. It is impossible to find lab to do testing. So what options you have give money to scammers and wait a few weeks into cycle to see results if it was good gear.

Comment

mercury, let us know more about this test kits, like pricing and selections available also supplier if possible. I think this could help a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Wong View Post
                      mercury, let us know more about this test kits, like pricing and selections available also supplier if possible. I think this could help a lot of people.
                      Yeah I agree.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Wong View Post
                        here is a link

http://shop.sopot.net

I bought this a few times over the years and it saved me a lot of money on fakes.

Comment

reagens

Back in 2006 we made a lotof research into producing these tests
                          Comparable to the drugstests like EZ http://www.dutch-smart.nl/e-z-test
                          Also talked to these guys and had (paid) help from BIO (Russian university)
                          I'll post some pics to show that we tried very much to find such an easy way
                          Fact is the reagentia colours on the molecule thus simular compounds also react.
                          We tried with paper etc but gave up later because it wasn't possible to detect all compound this way the test on metabolites in urine of course are solid proof.Click image for larger version

Name:	reagentia tests.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	152611

Comment

ez

The marquis reagens colours methandrostenolone dark brown (just like XTC) and differs from brand to brand and we did try many (see pic)Click image for larger version

Name:	reagens.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	152612

Comment

bio

Click image for larger version

Name:	ReagensZ-Trenbolone.jpg
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	152613Click image for larger version

Name:	reagentia.jpg
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	152614The Russian team hired by Bill to devellop an commercial product later tried it on paper and other reagenses. see the trenbolone reaction and some tabs. It can give slight indication of substance but not replace an analysis..sorry..

Comment

Working...
                              X