GH doubts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH doubts

my gh says after mixed should i use it in 14 days....so when after mixed it will start to degrade?

what is the best form to use...i always take a single dose before breakfeast but some experts as datbtrue says is better each 3 hours.......

yeah its slowly degrading + poss to grow bacteria but not to worry you should be using it up quick (min 2ius ED).

It is true (IMO) that the pulsatile method is best to use GH but it only makes sense if ur using higher dose (10ius). pulsatile method - split inj's + vary dosage.
    2ius ED B4 breakfast is cool for low dose.
    if I was using 4-8 ius I would split, 1inj am B4 1st meal + 2nd inj B4 workout.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 09-08-2013, 06:40 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ent-conditions

This batch was analysed after 15 days storage (in the vials) under different conditions.
      After 15 days this batch stored dark and at 4 degrees C was still 97.1 % pure.
      Thus still pharmaceutical grade.
      Of course purity and stability differs from brand to brand.

Pic 1 is mixed with water and stored at 4 degrees Celsius 97.1 %
      Pic 2 is mixed with water and stored at room temperature(about 20-25 degree) 91,03 %
      Pic 3 is mixed with water and stored at 37 degree 59,99 %
      Pic 4 is mixed with water and stored at 37 degree and exposed to air 54,49 %

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
        http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ent-conditions

This batch was analysed after 15 days storage (in the vials) under different conditions.
        After 15 days this batch stored dark and at 4 degrees C was still 97.1 % pure.
        Thus still pharmaceutical grade.
        Of course purity and stability differs from brand to brand.

Pic 1 is mixed with water and stored at 4 degrees Celsius 97.1 %
        Pic 2 is mixed with water and stored at room temperature(about 20-25 degree) 91,03 %
        Pic 3 is mixed with water and stored at 37 degree 59,99 %
        Pic 4 is mixed with water and stored at 37 degree and exposed to air 54,49 %

ok but before mixed.how long time at room temperature??

Comment

As you can see mixed products slowly degrades (loses potency) logically the same happens with closed vials (should be under slight nitrogen vacuum). Most companies made their products more stable, thus often cooled shipment is no longer needed. We should analyse to be sure, but I guess a few years.

Comment

hello ronny
            with these informations is possible to know how long time i can storage in room temperature before mixed?
            here are the compounding

somatropin,glycine,fosfato de sodio dibasico,fosfato de sodio monobasico

and...said me gh is better im instead of sc because less enzymic distruction of the parent comound.is it true??
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              As you can see mixed products slowly degrades (loses potency) logically the same happens with closed vials (should be under slight nitrogen vacuum). Most companies made their products more stable, thus often cooled shipment is no longer needed. We should analyse to be sure, but I guess a few years.
              hello ronny
              my gh not has vacum..why/?

Comment

Originally posted by gilmar View Post
                hello ronny
                my gh not has vacum..why/?
                made poorly - crappy lab (did not put under slight nitrogen vacuum) + or its not GH.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  made poorly - crappy lab (did not put under slight nitrogen vacuum) + or its not GH.
                  i bought my gh in pharmacy

Comment

when u put ur pin in gently tap the plunger - see if it pulls the bact in (if it is in vials or do u have the pen?)

Just saying - last year people got meningitis from drugs received @ their local compounding pharmacy.
                    ODB
                    Last edited by ODB; 10-17-2013, 07:21 PM.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                    X