diabetic on aas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diabetic on aas.

I have a friend who is diabetic and im wondering. Is there risks or precautions she would need to know before using var?

Damn. Nothing? Nobody can help with a question like this

Comment

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
      Damn. Nothing? Nobody can help with a question like this
      Just chill brother. Most of us like myself really don't know so we do not want to give advice about something so serious. Just hang in there. Someone may chime in.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

GREETINGS ALL: I have been lurking for several months and have found this forum to be very informative. This is the first time have had urge to post.
        Am Type 2 and have been experimenting with HRT on my own for few months after testing T level 160 and finding official treatment to be less than competent.
        On a dose of test c or sust of around 150 units e5d my glucose levels are around 60 fasting and incredibly normal on half thee level of oral meds i used prior for double the glucose levels.
        Have been concerned it will get too low.
        But for me it has been awesome improvement for glucose.
        Once again thank you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by starman View Post
          GREETINGS ALL: I have been lurking for several months and have found this forum to be very informative. This is the first time have had urge to post.
          Am Type 2 and have been experimenting with HRT on my own for few months after testing T level 160 and finding official treatment to be less than competent.
          On a dose of test c or sust of around 150 units e5d my glucose levels are around 60 fasting and incredibly normal on half thee level of oral meds i used prior for double the glucose levels.
          Have been concerned it will get too low.
          But for me it has been awesome improvement for glucose.
          Once again thank you guys.

Im not really following you on this. Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
          X