high tren / low test vs. low tren / high test for cutting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high tren / low test vs. low tren / high test for cutting

ive seen a lot of discussion about this and i was wondering what your guys opinion on which method would be best for cutting and why?

high test / low tren:
    tren ace - 50mg ed 8 weeks
    test prop - 75mg ed 8 weeks

high tren / low test:
    tren ace - 75mg ed 8 weeks
    test prop - 50mg ed 8 weeks

if someone was happy with their muscle but wants to gain just a bit more but mainly focus on burning fat, which do you guys think would work better?
    Last edited by corsair; 08-29-2013, 10:27 PM. Reason: changed high value to 75mg

sigpic

700mg of tren a per week seems very high.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

if you are happy with your size, i would just use Test by itself and not include the tren
      NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Ditto on 700mg's of tren seems way to high. I'm on 300mg's a week right now and I can 100% say there is no way in hell I'd run it at 700mg's anytime soon if ever. At 300mg's I've already had more sleepless nights and sheet washing mornings then I care for. At 700mg's I'd probably never sleep and I would probably need new mattresses from the night sweats. Don't get me wrong Tren is some good stuff but its also very powerful and should be respected. 700mg's a week isn't showing it enough respect for me but then that just might be me. Good luck!
        manonmac1
        Last edited by manonmac1; 08-29-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

lol sorry for the bad example.. ill edit it. my main point was wondering what you would rather run, high tren/ low test or high test / low tren?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X