vote for Anti Aging Half Year Rejuvenation Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vote for Anti Aging Half Year Rejuvenation Stack

EVERYONE please vote for "Anti Aging Half Year Rejuvenation Stack" and i will pray you get extra muscle gain and unlimited blessing lol

cheers

this is funny, from yesterday to today, masteron jumped up like 400 votes. im not even buying the Anti Aging Half Year Rejuvenation Stack if its on sale but this is kind of bs
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Does seem shaky. Big L says it's all setup
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

what you mean by setup?

Comment

I think what he was meaning is that the voting is rigged! Meaning its always going to be a product they want or don't mind getting rid of.

Comment

well in that case please get rid of all the HGH lol :P

Comment

masteron just jumped another 100 votes in 10 hrs. gl guys that are voting for the hgh!
              NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

but i am starting to think its a setup and also i just noticed that naps increased the price of the stack from 1650 original price to 1890!! and that pisses me off

Comment

It's simple business. A company will never sell a product at a loss, so that means even with 50% off on the product of the week, they are still making a few bucks, or cutting even. I guarentee the stuff that winds POW is not based on our votes in the long run, but pre-determined. Pills are cheap, super cheap, Anavar is expensive, there is a huge profit margin built into it. They can handle selling Var at 50% off an still make money.

There is no way a $1600 stack will be sold for 50% off.

Comment

lol it might just be sold, that still doesn't make them less shady by changing the original price from 1650 to 1890. Maybe they wanna get rid of HGH and thought seems like alot of people want it so why not make more money.

Comment

Yep that's what I meant. Setup. And man they upped the price of the stack? Wow.
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

yee cuz i did some calculations based on the original price as if it was to get 50%, how much would it cost so i can have that money aranged and now the price is up $240?? I love naps but that wasn't cool at all.

Comment

i love this offer. gh its very cheap and hyge!
                          sigpic

Comment

This is a must have offer! Im telling you from first hand experience, the Hyge's are amazing GH from Naps. After its all said and done its about 1.25 per i.u. of high quality GH AND Test on top of it. Highly recommend anyone who has thought about or is currently or wanted to try GH. Definitely take advantage of this offer!
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                            X