Scripts and naps go hand and hand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripts and naps go hand and hand.

Once you get a script. you will have to purchase from usa, plus u can get products from naps. The script only allows most of the time i vial for 2 or three months. Everytime you want a refill u need authorization, so in the mean time your missing your weekly shot. That's where naps will help. You are completely legal. Just keep copy of script.Click image for larger version

Name:	CYPUSA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	155333
    Attached Files

I'll take some of that with a side order of Dbol, Thanks!!!

Comment

Same here ^^^^^^^^ : )
      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        Once you get a script. you will have to purchase from usa, plus u can get products from naps. The script only allows most of the time i vial for 2 or three months. Everytime you want a refill u need authorization, so in the mean time your missing your weekly shot. That's where naps will help. You are completely legal. Just keep copy of script.[ATTACH]381[/ATTACH]
        so you're saying if you have a script for test, you can order from a overseas source and that is legit? i'm not so sure i understand. if customs opened it up when it came into the US, how would they know you had a script? also, i assume you're talking about HG amps of test because he doesn't carry multi dose vials of HG test. i couldn't imagine it would be legit to use a script for a bottle of UGL!

help me understand the , thanks!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yes, I mention the pros and cons, one was I never tried it. The other was if I got nabbed with Bottles of test and I had a script for test cyp and they tested it. Test is test. Test goes by differnt names then what usa call them. As far as ugl, i don't see a problem with that because once you have a script u are free to purchase where u want. If the abroad source sell it by amps. 10 amps is 10ml, follow me. Usa pharm if they don't have what your doctor writes, they may give you a 10ml bottle and a 5ml bottle to match your script.

Also if you ever got a seizure letter, it will tell you if you have a script bring it to the location and pick it up. My only thing is if you order what is not in the script, you can always tell them, this is what i order. what you do is make a copy of your script and tell them u only have a copy of what you sent them. you don't show them the real script. you have to make them beleive u sent a script, don't tell them u ordered it on the net. My reasons and others for having a script is to cover what we carry. I can legally drive around with test cyp and hgh and needles in my suv without a problem. I have a script covering me. you can always pour your under ground into the bottle containing the script on it. Ok i'm openly tell to much. So I hope I helped but I can't go on..

Comment

Also I use _ _ P_. But we have our own in house domestic source, so we don't have the risk most of u do. I rather pay more than taking a chance. But N_ p S is the only abroad source I use. Plus some of our connections have N _ P S gear, that's how I found out about it. I did placie one ordered with Genxxl, that will never come. Only time you will here a competor get jammed now days, is if he is selling are trying to bring in from a abroad source. We don't have to do on line. I just think Naps is good and we pay more for _ _ps gear with our source. But we don't wait and it is there. But someone is buying from N _ _ _ cause our connect carries it. family and professional people can't risk it so money is not an option... Don't get it wroong I don't advise any one to do anything illegal and I'm big on getting blood work and keeping 3 months vists so u know what your body is doing. It even tells you if the gear is real by your levels.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              Also I use _ _ P_. But we have our own in house domestic source, so we don't have the risk most of u do. I rather pay more than taking a chance. But N_ p S is the only abroad source I use. Plus some of our connections have N _ P S gear, that's how I found out about it. I did placie one ordered with Genxxl, that will never come. Only time you will here a competor get jammed now days, is if he is selling are trying to bring in from a abroad source. We don't have to do on line. I just think Naps is good and we pay more for _ _ps gear with our source. But we don't wait and it is there. But someone is buying from N _ _ _ cause our connect carries it. family and professional people can't risk it so money is not an option... Don't get it wroong I don't advise any one to do anything illegal and I'm big on getting blood work and keeping 3 months vists so u know what your body is doing. It even tells you if the gear is real by your levels.
              very true. N*ps is a great companuy offering quality products for the best prices around. Great post and thanks GL.

Comment

I got it! Oh uncle.......can I have a script please, followed by blood work and a bone density scan? But knowing him, he won't! He's a big advocate about the use of steroids and PHs!
                Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Actually, this is really bad advice from a legal perspective. You cannot legally order from an UGL just because you have a script for the gear. A pharmacy that dispenses controlled medications must be registered with the DEA in order for the script to be legal. I'm quite certain that N_ _ S doesn't qualify. Any time you get your legal script filled with a pharmacy in the US that info gets sent to the DEA and gets logged. They are very unlikely to randomly run across your script and investigate if you are receiving more than what you have been prescribed, but if you pop up on the DEA's radar for any reason they will conduct a very painful and thorough proctological exam on your ass looking for any indescrepancies.

That's not to say there aren't advantages to ordering from UGL's but if you do, make no mistake, you are NOT legally in the clear to do so.

**For reference, the info to answer this question is here: http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fe...001/fr0427.htm **
                  Epic Ed
                  Last edited by Epic Ed; 01-01-2011, 01:53 AM.

Comment

You may be 100% right bro. The hold idea and I will speak no more on this, is to have a legit script and pour your ugl into your vial with the script attach. Also if u have a script and u get jammed from getting from an under ground. Hate to say this but the underground is in trouble not you. You will have some explaining to do. Again pour your ugl into your vial with the script on it and throw the ugl vial away. As I said pros and cons. The first thing I said was I never tried it. But a good lawyer can put the blame on the maker and I don't think they will find n_ _ p. I am done with this topic. You have to read between the lines and not into it. Thanks and please do nothing illegal. Tell you what I have _a _ _ cyp sitting right on my dresser and not worrying at all. I'm script for cyp..

Comment

Working...
                    X