Andromix enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andromix enanthate

So I just finished my 12 weeks cycle of andromix, whinny, and clen. And I must say I love the results especially the fact that everyone says I look good and wants me to train them and asking me for my diet etc. I just tell them to eat a lot of protein and stay away from carbs. Anyway the only thing I didn't like was the shots Ed or eod it was just a pain so I just recently took advantage of the sales for the tren e and the test e from our sponsor I'm going to wait until the masteron goes on sale to get that too what do u guys think of this mix with the long esters instead of the short esters? I was planing on a shot every 3-5 days 1 ml of each and throwing in anavar this time instead of the whinny.

Sounds good. Going to run Andromix at some point. Have plenty ready to go. Let us know how it goes with the long esters you have laid out.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I think you'll love it and if less frequent pins is the goal then this is the only way to obtain it. I'm pretty sure Krazy runs the long esters like this and raves over it in comparison to the shorter ones. I'm actually running the same mix as well right now. I am like bigpa In that I bought plenty of the A-mix when it won product of the week. Just couldn't pass up the price. I'll hold on to them though and run them next year. Then I'll be able to say which one is better to me. Right now I'm loving the long esters of this mix as I'm sure you will. You are definitely on the right track.

Comment

Should be perfect if u can handle tren which u obviously can. Just saying that it will take longer to clear if u run into problems than ace will. I know people tend to run into more problems with short esters than long esters though. You should be just fine with this mix
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

there is other companies working on making a long ester version on cutmix/andomix......i dont see any problem with it, just take shot 2xs a week like you normally would with long esters
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
          X