Proper PCT after Deca in cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper PCT after Deca in cycle

I know I could probably find this in a forum inside here some where. But I'm lazy (being lazy on the internet is the worst) What would be a proper PCT after running Enan 500mgs wk, Dbol 50mgs ed, Deca 400mgs wk. *I'm not running the dbol the whole cycle just so you know.

I was just reading how deca stops you testosterone from producing. Would I have to use IGF in my pct

They all stop testosterone from producing. stick to your normal pct protocol. there is some thought out there that there is more "estrogen rebound" when using nolva as a pct after a deca or tren cycle. not sure if this is just bro-science or not. because of this, i think most will run clomid with nolva or clomid alone for pct.

Comment

You need to wait 2 weeks for the out side source of test to diminish and Clomid is your jump starter of test production. Tell me you have it in stock..
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

From what I have learned you want to go with Clomid with either Decca or Tren.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Theres a thread on here somewhere from about 2 years ago or more that goes into detail about it. If i find it i will put the link in here. Everyone is right so far though, clomid after cycles with 19-nors (trens and nandrolones)
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

So there is no need for nolva after a test/deca cycle? Only the Clomid...?

Comment

I just read an article recently that stated that nolva possibly may aggravate prolactin issues if used on cycle but after compounds have cleared it is fine for PCT. Personally I would use a normal nolva and clomid schedule with aromasin at 25mg eod as well it is great fo PCT and raising natty test production. If you are using it already as an AI just run it all the way through PCT
              Sasquats
              Last edited by Sasquats; 10-03-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X