Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Cycle - Test prop / Tren ace

Hi guys,

I am planning my second cycle which is to begin in October/November. Right now, I am on my second week of PCT and my first cycle, I felt went really well. As dumb as it sounds, I ran GP Andromix (test prop/tren ace/mast stack) and barely had any sides. I had some occasional nightsweats and maybe some zits on the chest, but that was about all that really popped up.

Stats:
    25 years old
    5'10", 205lbs, ~14% bf

First cycle:
    1-4: Tren-A 75mg EOD
    1-4: Mast 75mg EOD
    1-4: Test prop 75mg EOD

4-12: Tren-A 100mg EOD
    4-12: Mast 100mg EOD
    4-12: Test prop 100mg EOD
    4-12: Adex @ .25mg EOD

1-12: 250iu HCG 2x/week (Sundays and Wednesdays)
    Daily for 2 days after last pin: 500iu HCG

First day of PCT: 150mg Clomid and .75mg of Adex
    12-14: 100mg Clomid
    14-16: 50mg Clomid
    12-16: Adex @ .5mg EOD

For my second cycle, I want to run almost the same thing except cut out the mast; I don't think it's needed. However, I do want to use up the rest of my Andromix from the first cycle. This next cycle, I'd like it to be more intense, but for a shorter period of time. I am going to try doing ED pinning and see how it works out for me as well.

Second Cycle:
    1-6: Tren ace 50mg ED, Test prop 75mg ED
    6-8: Andromix 1ml ED + Test prop 25mg ED = 50mg Tren ace, 75mg Test prop, 50mg mast ED

1-8: Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    1-8: Caber .25mg 2x/week (Sunday and Wednesdays)
    1-8: 250iu HCG 2x/week (Sundays and Wednesdays)

Daily for 2 days after last pin: 500iu HCG

PCT (begin 3 days after)
    First day of PCT: 150mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva / .5mg Adex / .25mg Caber
    8-10: 100mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva ED
    10-12: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    8-12: Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    8-12: Caber .25mg 2x/week (Sunday and Wednesdays) up to .5mg

Anyways, cheers to anyone who can provide some helpful/constructive criticism!
    Last edited by corsair; 08-19-2013, 11:39 AM. Reason: changing from adex to aromasin

sigpic

Some might flame you for running Tren so early in your AAS career, but hey, if it doesn't bother you then go for it. I'd say everything looks good and well thought out, your doses are reasonable and you're taking the right supps with the gear.

Just give yourself a few months once you finish this PCT before you start the next one.

Comment

thanks for the reply cmode. one thing im going to edit is that im going to try aromasin instead of adex this time around... overall, i just keep hearing that it's better. I plan on doing 12.5mg ed... it seems like the standard dosage replacement for what im doing.

sigpic

Comment

bump.

just as recap, ill be running:
        1-6: Tren ace 50mg ED, Test prop 75mg ED

my main goal here is to cut and add a bit of lean mass. diet aside (i have this in check), i was wondering what your guys opinions on swapping the dosages. what if i ran:
        1-6: Tren ace 75mg ED, Test prop 50mg ED

has any of you guys ever ran both a higher tren dose than test AND a higher test dose than tren who could share their experiences?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X