X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerlifter/Aesthetics lifters first "Illegal Cycle"

asdfghsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf
    joehickam
    Last edited by joehickam; 08-17-2013, 08:52 AM.

Eat more and wait a couple years. Did my first cycle when I was 19, In the army after Ranger school. Went bad. Take the next couple years to actually pour your soul into it to see how serious you are, There is no easy way. You're 18, take your time.
    Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

Young brother of steel.. Listen to me.. You have enough test in your system. Adding now is the wrong thing to do.. Eat MORE and build. You don't need any additives.
      You got a great start already. Increase on your calories and build on the foundation you got. You will look like a freak in no time and then one day in your
      30s you can tap on the juice to get the extra. But like I said you got all you need built in already.

Live well brother.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Listen to TB here because I agree with his advice 100% When I was 18 I put muscle on with little effort. But I have heard of young men with low test. If you want to know where your numbers are then go get some blood work done. And post them up if your comfortable with that. We like numbers!! Good luck.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Working...
        X