4th Cycle Solid Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Cycle Solid Bulk

Got a new cycle on its way - just curious on peoples opinion and this is my first post on this site!

Test 500 MG/ week x 8
    Sustanon 500 MG/ week x 8
    Oral Tren 750mcg everyday first 3 weeks
    Tbol 50 mg/ day x 8

I'm 5-8 and weigh 205 currently, about 12% body fat. Looking to build more solid mass not bloat. I eat like a horse naturally and have a naturally fast metabolism so I take in about 5,000 calories per day.

Thanks!

you need serious anti-estro like femmera or anastrozole or you will have problems with gyno that's a lot of test my friend if you need help writing up a cycle hit me up pm and I definitely help out im a pro at writing cycles for all types of people every client I have ever had made there goals.pm me if you would like to talk also for your pct I would recommend 500iu's every 5 days through your cycle then finish pct with clomiphene no nolva it dosent go good with nor-19's like oral tren.pm me if you need to talk
    southfla
    Banned
    Last edited by southfla; 08-25-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

its me again if you don't want bloat stay away from the sust it bloats you heavy and the aromasin or femmara will definitely keep down the water you hold good choice with the t-bol and not d-bol and the tren but look into the andromix by geneza over the oral tren its super harsh on your liver and the mix will work a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by dangeruss View Post
        Test 500 MG/ week x 8
        Sustanon 500 MG/ week x 8
        Oral Tren 750mcg everyday first 3 weeks
        Tbol 50 mg/ day x 8
        Just to clarify, Sust is Test so u will be taking 1gram of Test a wk? - I would prefer to see u use 500mg for 16wks or 750 for 12wks. JM2C
        750mcg of Oral Tren is a little high.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X