Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Loyd Untold Truth - Competition Cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Loyd Untold Truth - Competition Cycle.

Untold Truth by Bostin Loyd - this is for entertainment purposes only "Do Not" Follow this program - crazy doses;

Where do u go from their??

ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 11-22-2013, 01:07 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

I saw this a little while ago. I don't know that this is the smartest thing to do. I'm sure Dave Palumbo is really happy about it.

Comment

hey odb, you know of another place i can find this video, ive been searching since youtube got rid of it and havent seen it anywhere else. My friend wouldnt believe me when i told him the amount of gear this guy was taking. Im not passing any judgement on the guy, the cycle worked for him, im just astonished by the amount of gear.
      sigpic

Comment

u got it CharlieBron - cleaned up links.

ODB
        Last edited by ODB; 11-22-2013, 01:08 PM.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks odb, but i was actually referring to the video where he lists out his entire cycle. Youtube got rid of it become it condones harmful advice or whatever phrasing they used. Ill see if i can find it or at least his aas protocol and try to post it. I have mixed feeling about this guy, on the one hand we always preach that less gear in the beginning is always the best idea, but this guys cycle is big and its worked for him. I guess in the end you have to be a grown man and make decisions for yourself. So if thats what bostin loyd wanted to do, who am i to judge. you do have to give it to the guy, very honest, its refreshing to see. It can be an eye opener to the rest of the world that that shit you buy from gnc isnt gonna make you look like the guys in the magazine, but at the same time neither will gear alone. Thats why i like this forum and the attitude it portrays. gear is great, but dedication to nutrition and endless days in the gym is the key factor.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, we preach slow start cuz 99% of us r not trying to be Pro BB but if that is ur Dream then go for it.

my bad try here (Bostin's site) ; bigdaddyb
            perhaps u can contact him for the info?

I met the kid (w/his girlfriend) nice guy.

THE LINK IS BACK ???
            ODB
            Last edited by ODB; 11-26-2013, 04:05 AM.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

thanks odb, but i was actually referring to the video where he lists out his entire cycle. Do you mean the video that can be linked in the first video? Just click on the tumbnail of the guys in white and red tanktops. Never heard of this dude, like it..

Comment

Working...
              X