modified post about accordo rx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modified post about accordo rx

seems i need to give you folks the info again..even though i broke no rules, posted no url or any websites actual name, i got deleted.., buuut since I'M not being paid to tell people that accordo rx isnt snake oil....and i give a shit about people getting legit products......i want you all to know so you dont get ripped off

dont buy accordo rx...i received ZERO gains and i am on my fourth week, this stuff is absolutely bunk garbage!!..accordo is trash oil!....why would their site even carry such a thing? it blows me away that they wouldnt want to be reputable and it blows me away even more that they wouldnt want to carry the best of quality steroids, and not some cheap knockoffs......quality equals quantity...i would have been a life long customer, but now i know you sell trash!! where has peoples honour gone now days?

it was their sustanon 250, and yes ive done sustanon so no im not full of shit about accordo rx

Did you contact the sponsor about it?

Comment

yes

yes i did, the representatives at the website i was dealing with told me 4 weeks wasnt enough time to start noticing anything and that i should continue using the garbage they sent me. ( ive done sustanon before, you can notice small gains in week 2 ) anyways,it was very disturbing. then after they told me to watch myself because i dont know whos behind the accordo rx brand, they told me unless i had lab tests proving their oils were testosterone free that they wouldnt even listen..... . after a few emails, they attempted to intimidate me again. when i told them i thought i knew who was behind accordo, and told them i thought that maybe it was a carebear, and that i fuck carebears..lol ( ive never actually fucked a carebear for the reccord)..then they started their ignorant emails.........now i will never deal with them again....
      TBDK
      Last edited by TBDK; 08-16-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Stick with what you know.
        [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

I had their gear too analized

underdosed !

tren ace was replaced with testosterone propionate with small addition of tren, the ratio was about 2:1, more prop than tren ace

their masteron was testosterone propionate

NAPS posted that their tren ace was lab tested maybe long time ago but not any more.

Comment

Ha i thought there was some funny shit going on i ran there deca towards end of a cycle and was losing gains as i started with the gp deca
            I still have 2 bottles im gona flush down the toilet
            I dont think you broke the rules if it looks like a terd smells like a terd ItS A TERD
            Im gona start my own and call there tren e i got on there last product of the week if it wins tomorrow i wouldnt buy it if it was on sale for 20.00

Comment

im done with GP products. ill be using naps only for on cycle support stuff like caber, accutane, etc since they are legit and from a different source. (sent from india not moldova). im having no sides or strength gains with 525mg gp tren ace per week (on 5th week at the moment) and their gp superdrol/gp oral tren was bunk
              Last edited by Scys; 08-19-2013, 12:03 AM.
              NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by TBDK View Post
                seems i need to give you folks the info again..even though i broke no rules, posted no url or any websites actual name, i got deleted.., buuut since I'M not being paid to tell people that accordo rx isnt snake oil....and i give a shit about people getting legit products......i want you all to know so you dont get ripped off

dont buy accordo rx...i received ZERO gains and i am on my fourth week, this stuff is absolutely bunk garbage!!..accordo is trash oil!....why would their site even carry such a thing? it blows me away that they wouldnt want to be reputable and it blows me away even more that they wouldnt want to carry the best of quality steroids, and not some cheap knockoffs......quality equals quantity...i would have been a life long customer, but now i know you sell trash!! where has peoples honour gone now days?

it was their sustanon 250, and yes ive done sustanon so no im not full of shit about accordo rx

Wow! Thanks for the post... I was seriously considering using that brand... Im like you, Ive taken enough to know whats up. I had the same experience on another board but couldnt post my findings to warn others... Then three months later guys that could post did so but the mods deleted their findings for some reason or other

Comment

If they have their banner or are sponsored the of course they do not allow any criticism

here is nice blog about accordoRX nobody can delete this

http://accordorx.blogspot.ca/

Comment

i too took oral tren lot #373f 5 pills a day total bunk

Comment

Originally posted by reddog71 View Post
                      i too took oral tren lot #373f 5 pills a day total bunk
                      reddog where you been man?
                      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

been workin like a dog bro, and looking at apts. absolutely no time man

Comment

Working...
                        X