EQ or Masteron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ or Masteron?

I am 30 years old 175lbs and 6ft tall 9% body fat. I am currently on my 3rd cycle. All 3 of my cycles have been week 1-15: Test Cyp 500mg and Equipoise 400mg/week. I use EQ for cardio and endurance, because I compete regularly in grappling competitions, mma and play basketball alot. I heard great stories about masteron and some say it has the same effects as EQ, but better results. Just looking for feedback from people that have used both? The reason I am thinking about switching is because I don't notice the benefits of EQ until about week 12.

I use one or the other in EVERY cycle I do. I've got more than 40 cycles under my belt. I love both. With EQ, I get more vascular and appetite is thru the roof. Mast is great for vascularity and muscle hardness. Overall, you can't go wrong with either one. If you have done EQ, i'd do Mast on the next ride...
    sigpic

Comment

Next time you go with EQ try it at a dose of 600mg a week. A lot of users here are reporting night and day differences between 400 and 600 mg. welcome to the boards for both of you. Swing by the introductions page and tell us a little about yourselves.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

eq for bulk, masteron for cut
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I can only speak on behalf of EQ cause i havent used mast yet. I absolutely loved EQ though. I believe theyre very similar in what the can do to your body, but very different requirements for each. From the people ive seen use mast, it requires a lot less calories with a more pronounced hardness in your results. On the other hand with EQ, there is no such thing as low caloric intake. You eat everything in sight on that shit which is what u need to make gains on it. IMO, EQ does not work with low calories. What im getting at is, the drug of choice should always depend on your goals
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thank you for all the advice I appreciate it. I will stick with EQ just move up to 600mg/wk. One more thing I forgot to mention I have started getting alot of
            spider veins all over my shoulders and arms Do you think this is from the test or EQ?

Comment

No real way of knowing. Might be from something completely different
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
              X