C-Money's Bulking Cycle Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Money's Bulking Cycle Log

Alright fellas. I am going try my best to keep up with this weekly. I started this cycle about four days ago, so this first post I'm just going to list my stats, cycle, and diet. Throughout the cycle I will post about weight, gains in strength and size, good days and bad days.

First off, I'm 29, 6'0", 215 lbs., at about 14-15% body fat (I know that's a little high, but I'm going to do my best to keep this a lean bulk and stay vigilant with my diet). With this cycle and diet I am hoping to end up somewhere around 240 lbs. This will be my fifth cycle (third with oils). I've stuck with Test, d-bol, and oral tren so far; I'm throwing in some new compounds this go around.

The gear:
    Week 1 - 18: Test E @ 600mg per week (300mg every Mon. and Thurs).
    Week 1 -18: EQ @ 600 per week (300mg every Mon. and Thurs).
    Week 1-6: Anadrol @ 50mg per day (25mg first thing in the morning, and at 3 in the P.M.).
    Week 10-18: Masteron @ 100mg EOD.

Week 1-6: 20mg Nolva every day (to keep the Anadrol sides away, and yes, a SERM is the only thing that will combat Drol sides).
    Week 1-18: .5 mg Adex E3D

Other supps:
    Milk Thistle @ 1g per day.
    Multi Vitamins
    Fiber / Metamucel twice a day
    Fish Oil / CLA twice a day.

The diet:
    Breakfast: 2 whole eggs + 4 egg whites; 4 pieces turkey bacon, 1/3 cup instant oats, 4 oz. blueberries.
    Mid AM Snack: 6 oz. chicken breast, 2 brown rice cakes.
    Lunch: 2 x 1/4 lb. turkey burkers, greek yogurt w/ fruit.
    Mid PM Snack: 6 oz. chicken breast, 2 brown rice cakes.
    Dinner: 1 x 6 oz. salmon filet, 1 cup broccli, 1 cup brown rice.
    Intra workout: 25g karbolyn w/ BCAA's
    Post workout: 40g whey isolate, 20g dextrose, 1 cup 2% milk, 1 serving creatine.
    Bedtime: 1 cup 1% cottage cheese, 1 tbs peanut butter.

Workouts:
    Monday: Chest / Abs
    Tuesday: Back / 20 min. cardio
    Wednesday: Legs / Abs
    Thursday: Shoulders / 20 min. cardio
    Friday: Arms / Abs
    Every other Saturday: Dead lifts / 20 min. cardio
    Sunday: Rest

Sounds good. I will be following!
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

So I started this Thursday. Yes, Thursday. I've had my gear for a while, and been waiting patiently for a nine day vacation to pass so that I could get started. I pinned my 300mg of EQ and test as soon as I got home from the airport, and took 50mg of Drol, and have been splitting a 50mg dose each day since.

I've felt great in the gym, I don't think its gear related though. I was dieting before this cycle for about 15 weeks. I had dropped from 240 to 215, and managed to maintain most of my strength up until the last few weeks. I was also priming my system for this bulk by cutting back on my carbs the last few weeks, sticking with no carbs after noon. But, I started to eat extremely liberally (like crap) last week on vacation. What can I say, I like to eat out when I'm on vacation. I did manage to work out every day though going to the In-Law's gym and I could feel the high carb's / high calories really boost my strength and stamina. But, since I got back on Thursday, I've been on my diet and am sticking to one cheat meal a week.

Like I said, I've been feeling good, but I think it has a lot to do with change in carbs / and calories. Tonight (fourth day on Drol), I felt strong, but my stamina was incredible. I was ripping through sets, and wanted to keep going after my usual hour. I can also feel my recovery speeding up a bit.

Comment

Not even one week in and I miss dieting, lol. So much food! I do well 90% of the day, but there is something about breakfast and waking up at 5 am and trying to cram 700 calories of healthy food in.

Comment

Week #1 Update:

Week one has come and gone. I don't feel that I have a whole lot to update but there are a couple things. I wouldn't say I entirely feel anything kicking in yet, I suspect the Drol will start to kick in after the next few days though. I know the Drol is doing it's thing though because I'm starting to bloat and have had a spell of crappy headaches almost every day since my first dose.

I've taken two doses of Adex and have been doing 20mg of Nolva a day. My joints feel like absolute crap, so I might hold off on using more Adex until I'm closer to week 4 or 5, I personally don't know at what point long estered test starts to really aromatize.

I've had a couple good workouts, I've noticed my endurance is through the roof, and when I'm done with my regular routine I'm still wanting more. This might be the Drol, but I bet it has a lot to do with my diet since I was on a 15 week calorie deficit beforehand, and this is the first time I've been eating alot. But of course when I think I'm feeling good I had a terrible leg workout last night. I think this is partially because I'm still extremely tired from trying to get back into my two hour time transition from being on vacation and I feel I haven't gotten very good sleep all week.

The diet is going well, just seems like a ton of food sometimes and it's a struggle to eat it all. I was up two pounds this morning, but I'm not sure the quality of that weight.

Today will start my second week of pinning, but I'm extremely excited because tomorrow I'll be throwing in 100mcg of Mod GRF 1-29, and 100mcg GHRP-2 twice a day. I've never used GH or Peptides, so I'm excited to see how this works!

Comment

Week #2 Update:

Today starts week 3, so I'll give a quick recap of last week. Life has been hectic, I'm going back to college and classes started; on top of my 50 hours a week of work and a wife. None the less I still get my work outs in, just some nights are later than others. I feel like my sleep has been improving and I'm back in a routine, although I would be better off with an extra two hour of z's a night.

My diet remained good, and I stuck to one cheat meal this Sunday (which was friggin amazing, cajun shrimp and a huge bowl of mac n' cheese). I'm definitely filling out cause of the Drol; I've went from roughly 218 at the beginning two weeks ago to 239 this morning. All of my muscle groups have filled out and look much bigger, but any of my pudgey areas filled out a bit more too. Oh well, I'm bulking and want to get big, so that'll happen.

My workouts started off average, but towards the end of this week I felt the strength from the Drol start kicking in. I was tossing weights around like I've never done before, I'm absolutely floored at how strong I feel (even more so than the first time I took D-bol). My endurance is insane too. I'm aggressive and it's hard to make me leave the gym. But, I've started to get a few sides, I am not prone to acne, but my back and legs are breaking out something fierce, and I am sweating profusely all day long (but no gyno or prolactin issues).

I did end up dropping the Nolv and Adex because of how bad my joint pain was. Within about four days I felt back to 100%. I started taking glucosamine, and upped my fish oils to 3 pills, 3 times a day. I might try and ease back in to the Adex shortly.

I also threw in MGF 1-29 and GHRP-2 at 100mcg twice a day this week. I've had two noticeable effects from this; first being my sleep is awesome, I pin post workout / an hour before bed, and I have a great deep sleep. Secondly, it's really increased my appetite; last week I struggled down my food, especially in the morning, but now I've actually been eating a bit more then I should (but clean calories at least). I asked Sam today, but I might start taking a low dose of Clen to help keep some of the fat off.

My mood has really started to swing with the hormones too, I feel great and happy, but if someone pisses me off I feel much more aggressive than normal.

All in all, things are going great, fill you in next week.

Comment

Watch the backing off of the Adex. Nothing like freaking the fuck out when your nipple starts to hurt and go puffy on ya. Been there and done that. Part of the game.
              Keep the up-dates coming.

We are reading and there with ya.

Keep the pumps going
              Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Good thread so far. We have the same exact training routine
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Man oh man, week three was beast.

I'll start off with the regular stuff. My diet was good all week except for Saturday and Sunday (was my birthday and we went out of town for the weekend). Sleep was decent, the peptides seem to give me a great nights sleep, and I feel fully rested in the morning.

I threw in 20mcg of Clen every morning, and will do a slow taper up for the next few weeks to help keep some of the bad weight off. All of my joint pain is gone, and I'm taking a lot of joint supps and fish oils, so I jumped back on .5mg adex e3d, and 20mg nolva (for the Drol, I thought I felt a pea size lump behind a nipple, so not going to chance it). Still taking 100mcg ghrp-2 and mod mgf 1-29 twice a day. Oh!!! And I've also always used 25g pins for both drawing and injecting, but I got a box of 18g pins for drawing... Holy crap that made my life a lot easier.

Now to the workouts. I was sort of dissapointed with my physique the first two weeks because between the test, drol, and creatine, I was holding a ton of water, and you could see it, but it seemed to be mainly in my midsection. This week there was an explosion in my chest / arms / shoulders, just about everything. I look huge, and it's awesome. Now, it's not just a visual thing, my strength exploded too. On chest I pretty much do strictly dumb bell work, and no bar. In the past I would incline 85 lbers, and could get them up on my own; anything over and I would need a boost to get them initially up. This week I wanted to try 100 lbers with no assistance, and when I put them up I almost threw them through the ceiling! I've been tacking on lots of weight to all of my exercises.

My drive is insane, and when I'm working out I don't want to quit; which is funny because I'm tired the rest of the day, lol.

A few concerns I've had this week have been how much my chest and arms have grown, and having to really listen to my body because I'm worried about something tearing. I also had to cut out the pre-workouts because with them my pumps are so massive, that it's almost too painful to lift (if that makes sense?).

All and all, things are good, and as of the last week it's hard to keep the flag pole from going full mast, lol.

Comment

Update for weeks four and five.

I didn't get around to doing an update last week, but all is well.

I'm up another 3 or 4 pounds, sitting at about 246 right now. My body is progressing more and more. I'm seeing a lot of definition in my chest developing and my shoulders and traps looking freaking massive. I wish I would have measured myself before I started, but I did get measured for a tux two days ago (in which the girl told me I need to stop pumping so much iron because it's hard to get a tux with my proportions, lol). My chest was 47" relaxed, and I was 58" around my shoulders relaxed; I also went home and measured my biceps flexed and they are right at about 19".

My strength is through the roof still. I'm adding so much weight to my lifts it's insane. I met quite a few goals this week (week 5), that I had set at the beginning of my cycle. I know it doesn't mean much to throw #'s around, but some of my accomplishments this week that had me rev'd up was being able to shoulder press and incline bench press 100 lb dumb bells without a spotter helping me get them up initially. I haven't flat bar benched in about six months and have focused on dumb bells, but I started back up with the flat / bar about three weeks ago. In December of last year, at the end of my last cycle, I could max out on about 3 reps of 275; but this week I racked up for 300 for the first time and blasted three reps. Last night I also tacked on 40 lbs. to my squats and was able to get about 5 reps of 345.

All in all I am feeling good. This is my last week of the Drol, and I'm contemplating whether I should start Mast sooner than later. As far as my diet goes, I think I'm going to tone it back to 3k calories and let my body grow as much as it can until I hit that point that it's not enough calories so it'll start to lean me out. I took Sam's advice and am not going to run Clen at all. I want to maximize my nutrient uptake, and don't want to burn off too much.

As a final note, and something I mentioned last time, my wife gives two thumbs up to me being on cycle. I love her and am attracted to her, but my natural low test I'm just not in the mood very much. So we go from fooling around once every one to two week to twice a day It's awesome.

Comment

Playing catch up a little.

Yesterday ended week seven. Last week I quite the Anadrol at the end of week six. Even though it made me feel like an animal, it feels good to be off. The Drol killed my appetite which made it hard to choke down all of this food I'm eating, and since being off it (and changing from GHRP-2 to GHRP-6), my appetite is through the roof. I've actually been adding almost another 1000 calories per day. Started drinking 1 cup of egg whites with 1 cup of milk, and 1 scoop of protein twice a day.

I also started Mast Prop @ 100mg eod this week. I'm not sure I feel it's effects, but we will see.

Still feeling strong, and getting stronger. I pretty much did 1 rep max on all my big lifts this week and just added 20 pounds to my previous and was successful in everything.

Sleep has been good, diet has been good except for one thing. I've thrown in a latte on the way to work every morning. But hey, a bulk is the only time I let myself indulge

Oh yeah, even while on cycle it looks like I got the wife preggo

Comment

Any updates??
                        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Hey Nature,

I kinda quit posting because I wasn't getting much results from the forum.

All has went well and I've got two weeks left in my cycle.

I'm sitting at 260 lbs., gained about 35 to 40 lbs. Not all of it has been good. Something I struggle with is cheating on my diet when I'm bulking, (which I'm okay with), it sates me for when I diet down.

Its funny, and I'm sure others can relate, but I don't see myself as big, or think that I've grown that much, but I think its because I look at myself every day in a critical way. As of the last month every person and their mother has questioned my size and how I've grown so big. I was asked by five different people at church yesterday how I had gotten so big. I wish I would have done more measurements, but my biceps have went from a flexed 17.5 inches to 20.25! My quads have got massive, to the point I had to go up a jean size.

I've added about 75 pounds on my bench in 2 1/2 months, and over 300 lbs on my leg press, 100 lbs on my deadlift, (for 3 reps I'm at 350, 1100, 500lbs. on the previous mentioned lifts). My squats have went up a bit, but not much, I tore my groan about 3 years ago and bar squats feel very very uncomfortable for me, and that really holds me back.

I'm happy with drol, and EQ. I actually had a huge lag at week 7 and 8 when I quit the drol, my numbers dropped and I was super dissapointed, but I think the EQ finally kicked in and I feel like an animal again.

I've decided to try and keep my calories up after I'm done with the cycle, and slowly wean them back and do my best to work hard and keep my gains. With that said, I'm already planning my next cycle. Going to try tren for the first time and run with just test and cycle in and out clen and t3. I will have my IFBB buddy helping me out this go around to get me in to competition shape. (won't like though, I've been throwing around the idea of not caring about my physique and running a deca / drol / test cycle and powerlifting haha)

Comment

Im glad to see you posted, Im thinking about running almost an identical cycle after I get back from my deployment and am interested in seeing your results, they look amazing. I tend to like to stay as lean as i can during a cycle but i think with a more strict diet i can get good results with this cycle. Im still debating on a few compounds but the test and eq is a definite. good luck with the rest of cycle.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                              Hey Nature,
                              I kinda quit posting because I wasn't getting much results from the forum.
                              Don't get discouraged by that cmode44 - look @ the views (as of right now it is 729)
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X