Back at Again Need Some Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back at Again Need Some Suggestions

Hey guys in all this will be my 4th cycle but 2nd in last 4 years. I have been out for a while and currently on 500mg test e for 12wk jumped off the cycle with 50mg t Bol for first 4 weeks having great results so far I am in wk 8 right now. I am 30 years old 14% bf my diet is on point and work out routine is solid 5 days a week. I just picked up a bunch of parts to build this ripped masterpiece starting in November. Listed below is what I have sitting on the shelf just trying to put together a plan of attack.

150>t Bol 10mg
    2>10ml EQ 200mg
    2> 10ml Tren e (used A before had very little sides just night sweats very lucky.)
    30 amps Test E
    100> Clen 40 mcg
    40> 1mg Armidex
    100 Winny Tabs
    1>5000iu HCG
    20 1mg Cabaser tabs

Tren E 400mg wk 1-10
    Test E 500mg wk 1-12
    EQ 400mg wk 1-12 ( I am unsure if I should add this I have 4 bottles of this looking to put it to use if it is worth it not looking to waste)
    50mg Ed T Bol wk 1-4
    Winny Tabs 50mg Ed wk 9-12
    Armidex .5mg Ed wk 1-12

This is what I have put together so far I still have Clen, Cabaser, and the HCG but unsure how I should use it. Also need to get my PCT on point I would rather not use clomid due to the way it dries me out gave me ashy skin like a mofo. My main focus point is to get cut I have the mass now just wanting to rip it up.

Any suggestions would be great thanks.

I wouldnt run EQ less than 600 mg aweek even for your first time on it its a waste at anything less $ i also like 16 week cycles i also wouldnt reccomend saying ur diet is spot on at 14 percent body fat Im
    Not knocking hard work just giving ya something to work on

Comment

Cabaser is something I use .25mg e3d to keep progesterone sides down when running NPP. While on tren its a good idea to take the cabaser. Works just fine for me. It is something that you are going to have to dial in and pay attention to how ur body responds. Clomid and HCG are a good combo for your cycle. Adex for ur AI is good to go. I've heard not to run Nolva with tren or nandrolone. I don't mind Clomid but I do experience ghosting with it. Usually only at night. I also agree with BigL- I wouldn't run EQ for less than 16 weeks And 600mg is the way to go.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I always do 100mg Ed Clomid for first week and then 50 Ed for 3-4 weeks after. Seems to work fine for me but for ur cycle HCG a good addition. I'm sure someone here will chime in on the HCG dosages but it would help to look around and do some research- that's why we are here for the most part. A lot of useful info on this site.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

The more I think of it I am going to drop the EQ I have used it before makes my grocery bill go through the roof...when you say dial in the Cabaser do you start high or low when figuring what is best for you? I was told to run it exactly the way you suggested .25 e3rd day. I have never had Gyno issues even when I ran tren A but I want to be safe.. My bf is high I like to keep it 6-8% which is were i kept it for several years, but I took 2 year break with out lifting had kids got married the whole deal now I am back I need to get my body right. I would like to stay away from clomid and use the HCG for pct. I have a few ideas but would like some advice from folks that have used it before.

Comment

Okay. So you're sayin this is your first cycle in 2 years?

The caber I took last cycle I did e2d and worked very well. This cycle I am going e3d and to me- I feel it it just as effective so I prefer e3d now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
              Okay. So you're sayin this is your first cycle in 2 years?

The caber I took last cycle I did e2d and worked very well. This cycle I am going e3d and to me- I feel it it just as effective so I prefer e3d now.
              No I am on 500mg test e for 12 wk right now the one I am planning will be my fourth. I am going to plan to use the caber .25 e3d I will adjust if needed.
              Have you ever used Clen I am going to do the 2 weeks on 2 weeks at start with 40mcg ed and go up from there to as high as 120mcgs ed as my body responds something like 40 40 40 80 80 80 120 120 80 80 80 40 40 40

Comment

Working...
              X