what do you recomend as a good gainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you recomend as a good gainer

I tried before many things and good a mixed results, too many to write, deca, bold, tren etc.

what do you recomend for the next cycle ? I would like to put at least 10 lbs good muscle

Bro put on 15lbs mass on this last bulk. Have been off cycle going on 2 weeks. Will start PCT on the 14th. Still training hard and feel and look great. My avatar is from this cycle.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Oh yeah and it was the beginners bulk cycle.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Your still a Fat Ass Bigpa!!! LMAO!
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I'm a fan of Sust or test E & deca with an injectable dbol kickstart for a bulk cycle. Not something that I would recommend to a first time user but if you have a few cycles of experience then this is a good one. It will put some mass on you as long as your diet and training are conducive to your goals. Those are the two main things with diet probably being the most important. You have to get it in line for any results you want. If you want to grow you've got to eat like a freak and train like a beast. If you want to cut then you've got to eat and train accordingly. Ronnie Coleman came to the gym I use on a promotional tour and was training serious at the time. The gym owner had to go to the outback steak house every two hours and pick him up a meal. That's what I call eating like a freak. It all starts in the kitchen and ends in the kitchen with serious training in between. You can get 10lbs of mass out of test alone if you eat and train right while on it.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
            I'm a fan of Sust or test E & deca with an injectable dbol kickstart
            I tried dbol with my first cycle too much bloating. I think my first cycle long time ago when I did not know too much about steroids back then was dbol, I got 15 lbs but it was all gone as soon as I stopped. I felt better pump while on it but no gains left. Just a waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
              Bro put on 15lbs mass on this last bulk. Have been off cycle going on 2 weeks. Will start PCT on the 14th. Still training hard and feel and look great. My avatar is from this cycle.
              each cycle I do I put usually 15 lbs but most is gone after a few weeks. Looks like all leveled up after so many years.

I used to have good cycles I would put 20 lbs after all fluids were drained I would be left with 10 lbs of good and hard muscle but no more.

Comment

Bro like I said I put on 15lbs and looks like I may keep it all!! Right now I am doing a training routine that has me sweating more and breathing harder than I ever have before. So I am thinking that all water weight is long gone LOL. My next bulk will be test e 500-750mg a week, 400mg decca and 50mg dbol a day for first 5 weeks. I am expecting big results.

TB bro I know it no need to rub it in
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

in my opinion start with test alone and see how your body responds to it, atleast 4 weeks before your cycle clean your diet and get your metabolism going. Then test e 500mg for 12 weeks. I am on the same cycle and have gained 13lbs and i am going into weeks 7 of my 12 week cycle. Don't rush anything. step at a time, by your third cycle you will know all you need to know about your body and how it responds and what works for you, if you get gyno or not etc etc.

Comment

Bigpa.. It was a joke bro.. Your E must be up.. Get some blood work will ya.. And Mercury what your food like.. Want to gain ??? You need to eat. And like EAT BIG in calories.
                    Juice is only part of the puzzle make up. Your food "And I have learned not to call it Diet" is what help build muscle.

EAT BIG GET BIG. Eat small get small. Juice all you want but if your not eating right and working out correctly you are throwing the money away.
                    Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Diet equals more Mc Donalds and pizza
                      Fight nice guys lol

Comment

Big L you answer PM's Bro... WTF you been??? Message sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                          Bigpa.. It was a joke bro.. Your E must be up.. Get some blood work will ya.. And Mercury what your food like.. Want to gain ??? You need to eat. And like EAT BIG in calories.
                          Juice is only part of the puzzle make up. Your food "And I have learned not to call it Diet" is what help build muscle.

EAT BIG GET BIG. Eat small get small. Juice all you want but if your not eating right and working out correctly you are throwing the money away.
                          Just my 2 cents.
                          Bingo...food, food and, more food
                          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I love Quick Mass by All Max Nutrition... I see very good results from it... It tastes great and has a good consistency when blended...
                            Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

I recently ran Test E at 600 a week and T-Bol for 6 of the 12 week cycle and I had extremely good results.
                              “Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.”-Ronnie Coleman

Comment

Working...
                              X