Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar question

Hello JM,

My roommate got some var feom a friend and he told her it was 50mg per tab. Highest I have seen was 20mg. She was taking 2 tabs a day and her sides came on strong after the second month. Yes, she was on 100mg of var a day and I explained to her the proper dosages for women. She is on track now. Anyway I have this so called var and it is like a pale cream orange and it has 50 on one side and BD on the other. I figured British dispensary? Anyway- anyone out there have any knowledge on this product? Who's heard of 50 mg? And is it possible it was UG and dosed higher? Thanks JM

- Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

I definitely have heard of 50mg tabs but i think it was british dragon (someone please correct me if im wrong)
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

That was going to be my next choice with te dragon. Thanks for the reply bud I hope all is well with ya.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
        That was going to be my next choice with te dragon. Thanks for the reply bud I hope all is well with ya.
        Yea i actually was about to get those from a domestic source for my last cycle but felt kinda sketchy hearing that british dragon was busted/shut down a few years ago so i just went with GP. Cant go wrong with GP though. Woulda been easier to take 2 tabs a day instead of 10 though :/

Im doing very well man thanks. Gonna be a dad in a few days and got some other things working in my favor on the business end of life so all is good with me, just super busy. How bout u my brother?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Busy is good brotha. Fatherhood is a blessing- best gift on the planet. Enjoy it man. All is well here- just training! Making gains bro goin for 210 on this cycle we will see where I end up. Going a slightly dif route then last one. Added anavar to my npp and test. Diets still at 5k and growing. The 50mg var is legit so far- would hate to take 5-10 a day. Gp should look into dosing a little higher.

Comment

Yea. Some 50's would be a nice addition to their arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
              I definitely have heard of 50mg tabs but i think it was british dragon (someone please correct me if im wrong)
              Nope, I believe you are spot on with that one.
              Airborne. Air Assault. Pathfinder.

Follow Me.

Comment

I have a car question. Since naps don't have an injectable version, out of all the labs, could anyone weigh in on which lab is best? I use GP, but I'll spare no expense for my wife, (as that's who it's for) last time I got from uncle Z (who is no longer a source) since he was busted... But as far as naps goes, love'm! I use bio-mex oils, & GP orals. But looking for other opinions!!!

Comment

Working...
                X