Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osteoporosis prevention during cycle. Fosamax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osteoporosis prevention during cycle. Fosamax?

Hi, I'm looking to start a cycle of some test or dbol. One of the side effects you can get is osteoporosis(loss of bone density). I was looking to see if taking fosamax, a prescribed osteoporosis medication, would be good to take during the cycle... In theory, the medication would help my bones stay strong and healthy throughout the cycle and have a less potential in breaking something. Bottomline, do you think investing in fosamax would be beneficial in supplementing during my cycle?
    sigpic

where did you hear osteoporosis is a side effect of test/dbol cycle? the added muscle mass along with lifting weights actually increases bone mass and strength..unless you have a sever calcium deficiency or are and aging woman osteoporosis shouldnt be a concern for you
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      where did you hear osteoporosis is a side effect of test/dbol cycle? The added muscle mass along with lifting weights actually increases bone mass and strength..unless you have a sever calcium deficiency or are and aging woman osteoporosis shouldnt be a concern for you
      hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h!!!!!
      Hahahahahahahahahahha!!!
      Hahahahahahha!!!!!
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X