Marijuana and AAS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana and AAS.

I've been a frequent user of pot for quiet some time. Its just become ritualistic before i go to bed every night. Im looking to start my first cycle of test and hgh. Do you think smoking weed will hinder my progress?
    sigpic

No. Just my opinion.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Of anything I believe it helps me focus. No science behind it killing your gains. And if u do it for sleep- sleep is key for recovery while ON. If this is your first cycle- why are u doing hgh? What is your age?
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

i'm 21, 5'7, 150lbs, I want to try hgh because im hoping it will increase my appetite as well. I've heard about the bone growth whether it be length or width, i'll take both. I've been seriously lifting for the past 2 and half years. i want to run 2ius a day. my problem is I'm currently dorming in college. Judging on the the past two years ive been here, I get 5-6 hours of sleep a day. for the effects to really work, I need to try to sleep more this semester.
        sigpic

Comment

however i plan on using the test later on in the cycle... to really see the effects of the hgh working alone.
          sigpic

Comment

i don't think it hinders but it makes harder to stick with strict diet!! especially when you are 8 weeks deep with no sugar, sugar alone will give you a boner lol HGH in my opinion you are doing just a little too soon. patience is just as important as sleep for growth, at you age you shouldn't need HGH, increase you amino acid intake and take 5mg of empty stomach when you wake up and 15mg of arginine 2 hr after your last meal before you sleep, 1-2 gallons of water everyday.

Study shows that until the age of 25, it will give you the same benefits as taking HGH oviously almost. as this way your body will be producing it. Thats why deep sleep is important as your body releases HGH in pulses during that time.

Then again don't get me wrong i doing it but let you body take its natural course and when you are around 21 or best around 24. Do it then, until than learn and research. Hope this helps, if i am incorrect feel free to correct me. Just sharing what i know so far.

Cheers

Comment

I have not been too concern about over eating. My problem has been undereating. My appetite is very low. It has improve in the past months as I am preparing for a long offseason. I have to make a concious effort to eat more than my body would like. I've been using Pro Complex Gainer by ON and it has give me those extra calories I need after a heavy meal. I've learned that HGH increases appetite alot as well.
              But the amino acid and arginine study is something new I have learned. If you could link me that study so i could read up more on the results that would be great. I'm making every effort to be as safe and cautious as I can with these things. I appreciate the input and I will definately take it into consideration.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X