For anybody on the fence with Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anybody on the fence with Naps

Well uncle Nappy you have lived up to your name and reputation once again. My second order was an utter success received it a while back actually and was holding out till this past spring to do my second cycle. Now that my entire cycle and PCT is complete I wanted to convey some reassurance and confidence to future gents that are thinking about getting their own gear from naps. In a few simple words "yes it is legit and yes it shows up on your door step". My second order was insanely fast had it in my hands in few weeks and the cycle of test E/MHN (GP) had me looking like a Greek god and feeling like one too. For the many people on these blogs this is just a reiteration of what you already know but, for the people on the fence this is a satisfied returning patron letting you know that it is real, that naps always comes through, and to get off the fence and just say yes.

This is just what I needed to hear. I made an order on Friday and its my first. Been pretty nervous.
    sigpicKCCO

Comment

Napsgear is the first online site I encountered when I decided to cycle. My lucky day indeed! Their website was the most professional... Somehow I knew I could trust them. While I use domestic sites in a pinch... Nothing compares to Naps product line, prices, and custumor service! So I always plan ahead... Order everything in advance of my cycle... Usually when I'm finishing a current cycle.
      Wait times are subject to many complications when international borders are involved. Yet sometimes my packages arrive with surprising speed. Love when that happens. I find their estimated delivery times very realistic.
      Everything I've ever ordered has arrived. And every problem quickly and seriously addressed by custumor service.
      I recommend Naps over and over to friends. Everyone is happy. Over the years I've spent thousands of dollars on Naps purchases... No regrets... I always know I'm getting the best product at the best price. Period. I hope to be a loyal custumor for life.

Comment

Ive been really nervous about this site and im glad i found this page! This is not my first time, but it has been some time since ive spent hours in the gym! I have hit my peak and need that "little" kick to help keep me motivated! I have only ever gotten my previous gear through buddies at the gym and even though my first was great, my second didnt do anything! Im nervous because i am working outta town, im renting a condo and its a gated community. I told them im waiting on a package from ebay because after visiting naps and acing an order, i saw that i only get letters! Maybe im just spazzing a little! I hope that the results are worth this anxiety!!!

Comment

naps won't let you down!!

Comment

Listen, Bros... I know you are anxious to get your stuff and can get frustrating waiting. I assure you with 110% confidence that you WILL get your products. I guarantee that! Please be patient if you are waiting and don't get on various forums giving details and making anything more than it is. In reality, that won't change anything either. Aside from contacting Customer Support.

Hang in there. Know you are in great hands. I'd rather wait a bit longer and get HIGH QUALITY products. Trust me, I've been in this game for several years and I'm fully committed to Naps and his products. Nobody stays in this business for as long as he has unless you have QUALITY PRODUCTS AND PRICING.

I've read some posts in regards to "once they had my money..." Wherever that statement was leading, it's wrong. Naps is a very honest and does a lot for his customers. Believe me when I say this!

If you want to PM me for some reassurance, that's fine.

To those that are waiting, please do not go off the handle and come on here to blast Naps. That's not going to fly. Be respectful, discrete, and patient. I promise the rest will work out!

Thank you !!
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
            X