Age old Question, Volume VS. HIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age old Question, Volume VS. HIT

I can get tired of reading about things that shouldn't be here to begin with, delivery info, problems with sponsor, links to other sites, etc.

So once again let's hear your input. What do you and why do you prefer one or the other? Or whatever type of training you do. It's about time we talk about Iron, sweating, reps, sets, forced reps and more reps.
    sigpic

I personaly like changing it up for whatever gains im looking for. nothing can take the placed of pushing up some heavy a** weight. I am the type that loves to shock the muscles and keep them confused. the only thing that stays the same is focus, keep my mind clear and focused on my main goal getting huge.

Comment

I readsomething to the effect of gains at like 60 or 70%a of rep max to failure grows greater than higher lbs at lower reps.....I guess that's a vote for volume....I think

Comment

......I also am totally sold on muscle confusion at whatever rate

Comment

I subscribe to Volume as a long time lifter but I truly believe that u need to try any and all workout routines as u progress from Beginner to Intermediate to advanced.
          I do have heavy days + Light days but still w/Volume.
          a Heavy day will have 3-4 sets of min 5-8 reps (warmup then progressively heavier weight)of 4-5 exercises.
          a Light Day will have 4 sets 10-15+ reps (50-75% of heavy weight)of 4-5-6 exercises.

but I built my base from heavy powerlifting type workouts as a young Buck.
          ODB
          Last edited by ODB; 11-18-2013, 08:19 PM.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I'm confused half the time so it works well with my work outs. Some days I feel like Arnold and go in there and nail the weights hard... Other days
            I feel like Richard Simmons and get nailed by the weights..

I don't know.. Bi-Poller ADHD,, Or just some shitty juice that I found on Craigslist...

What was the question.. I go now.
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X