Weak gear or just trippin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak gear or just trippin?

Got a question.....I ran a cycle a couple of years ago that had my appetite thru the roof and my nuts were the size of peas and I could knock down walls with my dick! LOL. It was all pharma grade stuff and I saw tremendous gains on it. I have run cycles since then mostly non-pharma grade and have never really experienced the same feeling especially with my nuts not shrinking. Does this mean that the stuff I have been using lately is just weak as hell???

Have you been getting blood work? That is the only way to really know.
    If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

I have been on hrt for over 3 years and i cant tell a difference between

Comment

My nuts are all but gone so my gear must be awesome LOL. Hope this HCG will bring them back. Plus my sex drive has been insane.
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Same here. It seems that it all depends on your body at the time. At one point I thought that there was something magic about the GP brand VS Pharmacy brand.
          Honestly it hits the same. And as to the use of hCG it works well. It takes about 3 weeks for them to gain size and harden. You will find that the density will be a lot firmer.

As to week.. Blood work will tell the story and unless you are 3 to 4 weeks into a cycle will you start feel anything.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

first of all your body is getting used to this and the gains slow down, you cannot grow for ever, on other hand a lot of the gear is underdosed you might have half of the concentration what the label says

Comment

Okay, I'll def get my blood work done to check and I am thinking that my stuff is underdosed but I went somewhere else for it, so we'll see. Thanks for the input fellas!

Comment

1st cycle is usually the most framatic in terms of how you feel because its new to you....but blood work will determine if your gear is shit of if yuo are just out of balance and need to to adjust some things
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                X