Clear All

• Norma

The newer counterfeited version.
    Real one produced in July (07) 2012 batchnumber 069
    Expired 07-2014 (after 2 years)

The counterfeit
    produced December (12) 2008 batchnumber 299
    Expired 07-2016 (after 8 years!!)

I was in Greece and heard Norma Hellas has troubles with the RIS (taxes) Thats why the Deca is so scarseClick image for larger version

Name:	NormaBatch.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	156692

thanks the info Ron
    Norma testo is nearly unkown in my country,extrely hard to get Norma deca too

Comment

Good looking out ron. Thanks bro
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

hey ronny something is going wrong there i got norma testosterones for 3 diferent pharmacies into my town and all of them was batchnumber 069
        Expired 07-2014....its not possible to get from 3 diferent pharmacies fake products...there have been pas about 60 packs of them into my hands also my mate with 750mg norma for 12 weeks and 40mg dbol kick start 4 weeks got 12 kgs totaly that makes me to believe its not fake...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
          hey ronny something is going wrong there i got norma testosterones for 3 diferent pharmacies into my town and all of them was batchnumber 069
          Expired 07-2014....its not possible to get from 3 diferent pharmacies fake products...there have been pas about 60 packs of them into my hands also my mate with 750mg norma for 12 weeks and 40mg dbol kick start 4 weeks got 12 kgs totaly that makes me to believe its not fake...
          it has been counterfited for years, you cannot distinguish one package from another one in many cases.

Sue you got good if from pharmacy

Comment

yes it was working corect gains libido everything..
            sigpic

Comment

"Real one produced in July (07) 2012 batchnumber 069
              Expired 07-2014 (after 2 years)"

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
                "Real one produced in July (07) 2012 batchnumber 069
                Expired 07-2014 (after 2 years)"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140905_170240_Android.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	152721

So are these brand new good looking Normas fake? Just from looking att the lot number?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140905_170240_Android.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	152721

So are these brand new good looking Normas fake? Just from looking att the lot number?

Comment

Working...
                    X