Anavar gyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar gyno?

jus wondering if any1 here has gotten gyno from var before? i have a slight case in left nip that im taking care of now and was wondering if var would affect it? i know its nothing like dbol gyno or test but i wanted 2 c if any1 had problems in that area with 30- 50mgs a day for 4-6wks? thanks guys
    sigpic
    NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
    jus wondering if any1 here has gotten gyno from var before? i have a slight case in left nip that im taking care of now and was wondering if var would affect it? i know its nothing like dbol gyno or test but i wanted 2 c if any1 had problems in that area with 30- 50mgs a day for 4-6wks? thanks guys
    Ricky what up player? Glad to see you back on.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

being that anavar is extremely mild you shouldnt have any problems with gyno on it esp at that low dose...but playing devils advocate, everyone reacts differently to things...best answer is to give it a go and pay attention to signs of gyno coming on...good thing with it being an oral is you can stop it and it will be out of your system relatively fast
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

looks to me like you might have winstrol instead, I bought something which was supposed to be anavar but it was winstrol, you would not get gyno from anavar

there is a simple test I bought to check for this and it came out as winstrol

http://shop.sopot.net

Comment

Working...
        X