Hgh/ bulking cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh/ bulking cycle

At the request of Ronnie T: I'm not a doctor trainner, nor do I recommend the use of any drugs, without checking with doctor, city, state laws regarding there use; THIS IS FOR STUDY AND INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY. I DO NOT HAVE ARE USE ANY ITEMS LISTED BELOW WITHOUT A SCRIPT. I write this under freedom of speech.....

Wk:1 1000mg enanth/500mg deca/50mg dball/8/6iu hgh/14iu insulin/1mg arimdex/50mcg t-3
    Wk:2 1000 Enanth/500 deca/50mg dball/8/6 iu's hgh/14 iu's insulin/1mg arimd/75mcg t-3
    Wk:3 1000 Enanth/500mg deca/50mg dball/8/6 iu's hgh/14 iu's insulin/1mg arimd/75mcg t-3
    Wk:4 750mg Enanth/500mg deca/50mg dball/8/6 iu's hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg arimd/100 mcg t-3
    Wk:5 750mg Enath/50mg dball/500mg eq/8/6 iu's hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg arimd/100mcg t-3
    wk: 6 750mg Enath/50mg dball/500eq/8.6iu's hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg arimid/100mcg t-3
    Wk: 7 500mg Enath/50mgdball/500eq/8/6ius hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg arimid/100mcg t-3
    Wk: 8 500mg enath/50mg dball/500 eq/8/6 iu's/14iu's insulin/1mg arimd/100mcg t-3
    Wk: 9 250mg/30mg dball/500eq/8/6 hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg/75mcg t-3
    Wk: 10/1mg arimdex/2500iuhcg/ every three days for three weeks/50mcg T-3
    Wk: 14 100mg clomid/ 75iu's HMG every 5 days/ 25mcg T-3/1mg arimd
    Wk: 15 50mg clomid/75ius Hmg every five days/ 75iu HMG
    Insulin taken 7ius in morning and 7iu before trainning, with a ton of carbs
    HGH 6-8 iu's on training days/4/6 non trainning days
    400 grams of protein/did not keep track of carbs/ veg/1-2 gallons of water
    1-1 1/2 hours of cardio Depending on fat build up/ cardio and t-3 shou keep u large.
    EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND THIS IS FOR A COMPETOR BULK. THIS IS NOT MY FAVOR CYCLE AND DUE TO MY NATIONAL STANDING I CAN NOT SHARE THAT. EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW THE KEY TO DRYING OUT. KEY THAT COMES WITH THE ABOVE U WILL KNOW WHAT DRYS YOU OUT, TO MAKE SKIN TIGHT AND VEINS ALL OVER. THIS IS NOT RECOMENDED. Hcg should b taken 500-1000 iu's after 3rd week though out cycle.

400 grams of protein

1. After the 3 week Use 500-1000 ius of hcg through out the cycle( If the boys are getting small 1000)
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 12-29-2010, 11:36 PM.

The Beast from the east!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      At the request of Ronnie T: I'm not a doctor trainner, nor do I recommend the use of any drugs, without checking with doctor, city, state laws regarding there use; THIS IS FOR STUDY AND INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY. I DO NOT HAVE ARE USE ANY ITEMS LISTED BELOW WITHOUT A SCRIPT. I write this under freedom of speech.....

Wk:1 1000mg enanth/500mg deca/50mg dball/8/6iu hgh/14iu insulin/1mg arimdex/50mcg t-3
      Wk:2 1000 Enanth/500 deca/50mg dball/8/6 iu's hgh/14 iu's insulin/1mg arimd/75mcg t-3
      Wk:3 1000 Enanth/500mg deca/50mg dball/8/6 iu's hgh/14 iu's insulin/1mg arimd/75mcg t-3
      Wk:4 750mg Enanth/500mg deca/50mg dball/8/6 iu's hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg arimd/100 mcg t-3
      Wk:5 750mg Enath/50mg dball/500mg eq/8/6 iu's hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg arimd/100mcg t-3
      wk: 6 750mg Enath/50mg dball/500eq/8.6iu's hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg arimid/100mcg t-3
      Wk: 7 500mg Enath/50mgdball/500eq/8/6ius hgh/14iu's insulin/1mg arimid/100mcg t-3
      Wk: 8 500mg enath/50mg dball/500 eq/8/6 iu's/14iu's insulin/1mg arimd/100mcg t-3
      1-1 1/2 hours of cardio Depending on fat build up/ cardio and t-3 shou keep u large.
      EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND THIS IS FOR A COMPETOR BULK. THIS IS NOT MY FAVOR CYCLE AND DUE TO MY NATIONAL STANDING I CAN NOT SHARE THAT. EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW THE KEY TO DRYING OUT. KEY THAT COMES WITH THE ABOVE U WILL KNOW WHAT DRYS YOU OUT, TO MAKE SKIN TIGHT AND VEINS ALL OVER. THIS IS NOT RECOMENDED. Hcg should b taken 500-1000 iu's after 3rd week though out cycle.

400 grams of protein

1. After the 3 week Use 500-1000 ius of hcg through out the cycle( If the boys are getting small 1000)

Sweet! Nice cycle! That's a lot of money, hard work and dedication! Great info!
      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Yes, I do have older cycle non contest and just bulking and cheaper. My HGH bill was close to 8 grand a year. Through contacts it has been a lot cheaper..

Comment

Yes, I do have older cycle non contest and just bulking and cheaper. My HGH bill was close to 8 grand a year. Through contacts it has been a lot cheaper..
          God dam!!!!!! 8 grand??????!!!!!!!!!!!! I can use that for my tuition and bills!
          Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Originally posted by LinoZ100 View Post
            God dam!!!!!! 8 grand??????!!!!!!!!!!!! I can use that for my tuition and bills!
            Yes but thats why hes walking around at 275lbs shredded and your not.....Thats just a quick look at a top level competion cycle. I'm sure there are plenty of others that use far more but its not to be taken lighlty or tried by just anybody. You gotta have the know how to pull off a cycle like this and not end up hurting. That much insulin could send you into a coma if you don't know what your doing......I love everything about that cycle minus the insulin damn I'm growing just reading that list

Comment

My contest layout was similar to that above with some minor adjustments....I agree with you Limo, Leave the insulin to the pros!!!!!
              I'm very interested in the HGH.. Figure I got enough training under my belt to venture out into the world of growth!!! It's just so damn costly!!!!
              WELL, You Gotta Pay the Cost to be the Boss!!!!! Ain't that right SAFELIFE!!!!

Comment

400 grams of protein

Would you get almost the same results if you take out the insulin from the cycle? My brother and mother are type II diabetes and they take all sorts of insulin injects. But they have to be careful when dosing and when to take it.

Comment

Yes guys this is not a cycle for everyone. As I mention it is not my best bulking cycle. Due to my current status with the NPC, I can't post that. Also insulin was a problem for me and if type II runs in your family please don't mess. My current cycle I use grape juice and Actos. Although I'm not full so quickly I'm getting there. Google Actos, I believe N _ _ p sells it under insulin. I have to get it from my source so I don't mess up. But my current cycle is crazy. The price on hgh has come down alot, so I'm good. I have 50 vials of _a _p, I will try it my next bulking. The stuff I use now is 99.9 percent. We get top grade.... Not saying _a_ _ isn't top grade. MUCH RESPECT...

Comment

Yes guys this is not a cycle for everyone. As I mention it is not my best bulking cycle. Due to my current status with the NPC, I can't post that. Also insulin was a problem for me and if type II runs in your family please don't mess. My current cycle I use grape juice and Actos. Although I'm not full so quickly I'm getting there. Google Actos, I believe N _ _ p sells it under insulin. I have to get it from my source so I don't mess up. But my current cycle is crazy. The price on hgh has come down alot, so I'm good. I have 50 vials of _a _p, I will try it my next bulking. The stuff I use now is 99.9 percent. We get top grade.... Not saying _a_ _ isn't top grade. MUCH RESPECT...
                    Never tried HGH cycles, only PHs and the basic AAS(oral and inject). It seems that any HGH cycles are safer than PHs and AAS, in regards to side effects. I already placed an order about 2 days ago and ordered 2 orders of the 25 HGH vials along with what I ordered in my goody bag. But I'll keep that aside for later in 2011. I won't touch any of the insulin. Thanks big guy!

Comment

Thanks, bro, I appreciate it!!

If you want to avoid the insuline, you can spike insuline with high GI carbs ( ripe fruits like by example a banana) and/or sugars maltodextrin and dextrose. Most add creatine!! Lots of water to improve osmolality and ensure adequate absorption. You can also add fast absorbing protein powder, to create a nice PWO (post work-out meal).
                      There are many scientific studies mostly done on speed athletes runners or cyclists, but I have a nice one and will try to find it.

Comment

Damm t. I thought i was letting the cat out the bag.... Lol.

Comment

Yeeeeeehaw!

Comment

Working...
                          X