Questions about moving from short ester blast to long ester cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about moving from short ester blast to long ester cruise

I am currently on a 75mg ED test prop / 50mg ED tren ace cycle. I will be stopping tren in about a week and a half and then I am moving to a long ester (enanth) cruise at 250mg per week. After a month I will get levels checked to see where I am with 250 per week and if I should add in any AI's etc.

My plan for moving from short to long is to run a taper off the prop while adding in the enanth like so:

Week 1: 150mg prop EOD (moving off of ED pinning once I stop the tren) 250mg enanth EW
    Week 2 - 3: 100mg prop EOD 250 mg enanth EW
    Week 4: 50mg prop EOD 250 mg enanth EW

After that I will be just running the enanth. I am starting 500iu twice a week of HCG starting on week 0, and I am planning on continuing to run 12.5 mg of aromasin EOD until I come off the prop.

My questions are this:
    1) Does my plan for moving from short to long look okay?
    2) Should I add any SERMs while I am making the move, and if I do should I stop the aromasin?
    3) Do you have any additional suggestions or questions for me?

My questions are this:
    1) Does my plan for moving from short to long look okay? - sounds reasonable if u feel a drop or slump just pin a little prop
    2) Should I add any SERMs while I am making the move, and if I do should I stop the aromasin? - totally individualized gotta find ur own sweet spot -sorry
    3) Do you have any additional suggestions or questions for me? - nope
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Awesome, thanks ODB!

Comment

Working...
      X