Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time buyer of naps, got a few questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time buyer of naps, got a few questions!

Hey everyone!

I've recently come up with napsgear and I want to try buy some gear from there.
    But i'm abit nervous of how it is when it comes to customs etc. I'm from Norway, and i've heard that the customs are abit more strict here than at other places.

-Is the content 100% legit?
    -What are your experience with naps?
    -What are the odds of it being seizured?
    -How is the package done? (is it "normal" like it doesnt look suspicious?
    -Do you order using your real name or do you have to use a fake one? HEre i think that if i order it to my door, and if im not at home it get sent to the nearest post outtake (closest store where im able to take out the post that im getting), and I think i need to show my ID to pick it up , and if i order using a fake name that might be a problem if im unlucky ..

Thanks for replying in advance!

Just tried to order...got bounced back...good luck
    sigpic

Comment

Legit stuff and the only trust able place to get gear!! I have order with naps now prolly 8 times and gonna make my 9th order this week, never seized, packaging is properly done, nothing is loose nothing is squished. Lol i used my real name to order it every time, if you are that scared to use a fake name bro you should just pay to a local guy, will charge you twice as much if lucky for the same stuff.

Comment

I ordered from naps before years ago with zero issues,I just put in my new order last week,as they have the best gear and prices I have ever seen.My local suppliers are costly & keep best gear for themselves anyway.I just started my first cycle in years and have had issues with locals etc,so I read reviews and even a local bro who luvs mr nappy!
        However,your question is impossible to answer for every case is different,customs,country regs & laws,things out of naps control etc.So an issue may always arise,I hear naps has great service & support,so far I haven't had to ask a single question.All looks great as far as order process and information from naps has been spot on.Believe me,when my order comes,I will be on here hopefully telling my greatest gear experience ever.
        If I had to choose,it would be naps again.Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy93 View Post
          Hey everyone!

-Is the content 100% legit? - IMO YES
          -What are your experience with naps? 6 orders over 2.5 yrs all 100%
          -What are the odds of it being seizured? - Depends on where u live - country
          -How is the package done? (is it "normal" like it doesnt look suspicious? - They know their stuff - nuf said
          -Do you order using your real name or do you have to use a fake one? HEre i think that if i order it to my door, and if im not at home it get sent to the nearest post outtake (closest store where im able to take out the post that im getting), and I think i need to show my ID to pick it up , and if i order using a fake name that might be a problem if im unlucky .. - use ur real name - may need to show ID or pick-up @ Post Office - using a fake name or PO box fools no one

Thanks for replying in advance!
          posted my comments/answers above.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X