Question for next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for next cycle

First off I want to say that while I only just registered for this site, I have been reading it for a long time now. You all are what make this site, and this site is great. I have never found a single place that gives so much information without any hate, fighting, etc.

So to get to the point and attempt to not waste anyone's times.

Im 30 year old, 5'7 180lbs 12%bf, Got the cardio down and a stable diet is on and off (you will see why below)

I am not new to gear, I have ran multiple cycles in the past 3 years. Most of my cycles were Test E keeping things simple as I like to take my time with stuff like this and not just jump into mixing compounds until I really know how my body will react. For my next cycle I want to stick with a base of Test E 500mg a week (i have never had a single side affect with this dosage, so let me know if I should go higher to 750mg). I was interested in Naps Beginners Cut stack but it has Test P and I have heard mixed things about this compound, same say it causes pain, some say it is fine, others say it has greater sides etc etc etc. So unless someone can give me some better insight as to why that cut stack may actually be worth wild for me I am going to stick with Test E.

Reason I said my diet is not always stable is because I have a very slow metabolism, I have had my thyroid tested in the past but becuse it would affect my job I had to refrain from treatment for it. Over all ti does not really affect me, but my body is very sensitive to carbs, so that is a part of my diet that is up and down. With this next cycle I was looking into adding GP T3 and maybe sust.

I am looking for anyone's input. Like i mentioned before, I am one of those guys that always considers myself a newb so I am not going to even consider adding something like Tren to my cycle, and other compounds like Deca would need some explaining as my research has got gone into compounds like that yet. I am hoping that the T3 is going to help with my thyroid (I could be wrong), when my diet, cardio and gear are all in check I can end a cycle sitting around 170lbs with 7%bf.

I just recovered from an injury which is why I am at 180lbs (down from 199), but now that I have 6 months back in the gym under my belt, I would like to get a cycle in the works. Thank you all for your help and for making this such a great site.

BUMP, seems strange I have gotten no advice at all, not even "Your a dumb ass" lol

Comment

The old if it isn't broke don't fix it would seem to fit good here. Meaning if you're still getting good gains where you are then ride it out till you don't get good gains. Test p is different per individual. I don't have much pain from it at all but it kicks like a mule for some. The sides from both are the same for me. They are both still test. I do think the sides are more manageable in the faster acting esters because it runs its course faster. I'm not one that can advise you on the t3 because I've never used it. You mentioned sus and that by far is my favorite preparation of test. Let me say again though if you are still seeing good gains then keep with what works for you. But if your goals are changing then by all means adjust your cycle and your diet and training to meet your goals.

Comment

Working...
      X