Best AI When Running TrenE And Sus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best AI When Running TrenE And Sus?

what would be the best AI when running tren i am running arimiplex at the moment but what would be the best ai incase of gyno sides etc? I hear nolva is out of the question while on tren....

Yea, the last time I ran TREN, I didn't have Arim. so I took Clomid.....
    I had a buddy who took Nolva. with Tren,,, he didn't know at the time,,
    He had a bad reaction!!!

Comment

Yea trying to stay away from bad reactions..lol. Getting ready to place an order and i want to make sure i get what i need.

Comment

Get some Arimidex, everbody is differant so I couldn't tell you how much to take.
        But for me, I only take it if I start feeling a flare up.. Try to keep a good balance of estr. and you'll be fine!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
          Get some Arimidex, everbody is differant so I couldn't tell you how much to take.
          But for me, I only take it if I start feeling a flare up.. Try to keep a good balance of estr. and you'll be fine!!!
          Thanks Thats what im on now.

Comment

Arimidex or proviron. Can't go wrong. I would do 1mg every other day. Or get the liquid research cheaper. When I used arimidex prescribed to me. I took 1mg eveyday. My blood work showed that it had almost completely stop the estrogen. my doctor told me to takke .05 every other day. My insurance won't pay for it so that comes out of pocket. The first time I got 27 tabs for 279.00. Then I spoke to the pharm guy at cvs, he had me fill out a form and Now i get ger brand for 110 for 27 and I get 30 and 60ml liquid from reseach lab. Doing my three month blood test they all are working. I use my blood work to tell me if test is any good. My test was 3500 one time, my doctor told me I product much test as a bull. So i came clean. The old, I'm taking something over the counter didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              Arimidex or proviron. Can't go wrong. I would do 1mg every other day. Or get the liquid research cheaper. When I used arimidex prescribed to me. I took 1mg eveyday. My blood work showed that it had almost completely stop the estrogen. my doctor told me to takke .05 every other day. My insurance won't pay for it so that comes out of pocket. The first time I got 27 tabs for 279.00. Then I spoke to the pharm guy at cvs, he had me fill out a form and Now i get ger brand for 110 for 27 and I get 30 and 60ml liquid from reseach lab. Doing my three month blood test they all are working. I use my blood work to tell me if test is any good. My test was 3500 one time, my doctor told me I product much test as a bull. So i came clean. The old, I'm taking something over the counter didn't work.
              3500 man what do mean you couldn't BS him. Why not, lol lol he didn't or wouldn't believe you that it was the Bee Pollen you were taking?? Or the Yohimbe extract?? I had mine come back at 175 once when I intentionally crashed it to get the script. The Doctor said 10 year olds are higher than 175.

Comment

Working...
              X