First timer.....Winner v, deca 250, test e 250....PCT help also

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer.....Winner v, deca 250, test e 250....PCT help also

Need some help understanding proper dosage and PCT.
    Thinking of taking 50mgs of Winnie V ED and pinning deca 250 with test E 250 twice a week...500mgs total.Is this a good cycle for a newbie (looking for really good gains and definition) also need some help on pct. I got my arimidex and clomid. When should I be taking this and how much. Any additional recommendations are welcome if I have forgot to include anything, thanks AVRGJOE

BTW my diet is super clean and eating a tone of protein already.

If this is your first cycle, you definitely don't need to run two injectable compounds, and you really don't need to run Deca. Stick with Test E at 500mg per week split into 2 doses. Winny won't give you size at all so you should run a different kick start, like d-bol at 40mg per day for 4 weeks.

Comment

As far as your Arimadex goes, run that during your cycle at 1/2 a tab every 3 days; if you start to have sides, switch to half a tab every two days. With your PCT, run Clomid for four weeks starting two weeks after last injection. Week 1 - 100mg, week 2 and 3 - 50 mg, week 4 - 25 mg.

Comment

Ok...no deca. Would t-bol be a good kick starter for the first 4 weeks. What is the best pinn spot....delt, quad, or glut or rotate all? And why do all the experienced guys say not to use deca or any other compound besides test on your fist cycle.
        Thanks for your time and the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Avrgjoe View Post
          Ok...no deca. Would t-bol be a good kick starter for the first 4 weeks. What is the best pinn spot....delt, quad, or glut or rotate all? And why do all the experienced guys say not to use deca or any other compound besides test on your fist cycle.
          The main reason is Because you dont need anything more than test and maybe a kickstart to see gains. The more you use now, the more you will need later to see any gains. Plus theres other things that go along with using nandrolones and trens. Another reason is because alot of this game that we play involves ALOT of trial and error and getting everything else (diet, training, rest, etc) dialed in. You can take all the gear in the world bro but if you dont know your body and whats good and bad for it, it will hirt you more than help you in the long run. Jist like everything else, theres a right way and a wrong way of doing this. Good luck man. Let us know if we can help
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Avrgjoe View Post
            Because you would be introducing two different compounds into your system and if you were to have a bad reaction you wouldn't be able to tell what was causing the reaction is one very good reason. Another one is that most newbies don't have a clue at what they're getting into. Another is the more you use to begin with the more you will need in the future. I'm sure there are more reasons. We say Start slow because this isn't a sprint it's a marathon. The best sight for pinning is different for different people. Some can't take the pain that comes from pinning different spots. It's an individual thing. Being that this is your first cycle start with the glutes and once you get comfortable then you can try some other sights if you want to.
            manonmac1
            Last edited by manonmac1; 07-25-2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X