Upcoming cycle need some advice/questions answered, thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming cycle need some advice/questions answered, thanks

Hey guys I plan on running my second cycle in 2 weeks, its been a long time coming I have had around a year's break from cycling after my first cycle (had appendix surgery).

the cycle:

Testosterone Enanthate @ 550MG PW for 12 weeks
    Nandrolone Decanoate @ 300MG PW for 10 weeks
    Dbol @ 30MG per day for 5 weeks or would it be more beneficial to run it at 40MG per day for 4 weeks??

Arimidex @ .5mg EOD for weeks 3-14 (12 weeks total ending when i begin my clomid PCT) should i be extending/shortening the amount of weeks?

PCT - Clomid 50/50/50/50 (50MG per day for 4 weeks)

Question 1) i have Cabergoline on hand for if i begin to notice any sides should i still run it for a short time even if i dont notice any sides?
    if so when should i run it and at what dose?

Question 2) what would be the ideal way to run my Arimidex?

Question 3) is it more beneficial to run dianabol at 30mg per day for 5 weeks or at 40mg per day for 4 weeks?

thanks to anyone that can answer these questions, I greatly appreciate it.

TBH bro, you dont need to mess with nandrolones right now on a second cycle. Get everything you can out of just a test cycle. The more u use now to see results, the more you will need later to see any results. Its not worth it man. Get away with using the bare minimum amount of gear to get u where u want to be. But if youre going to do it anyway, heres my answers to your questions:

1) you should run caber @ .25mg 2X a week from the time u start a 19 nor till the time u stop using that same drug

2) the term "ideal" doesnt really apply to AI's. That is a very personalized and random aspect of this game that we play. Some guys need to take letro ED just to keep estro at bay on cycle, and others dont need AI's at all on cycle. Its very difficult for someone to tell you how to run an AI. Its really something you have to play around with to find out your sweet that works for you but general rule is .5mg e3d to start and adjust to your needs from there

3) this is kind of the same idea as the answer to #2. Its very personalized. I always advocate for lower doses over longer periods of time with most orals, especially kickstarts (d bol, t bol, drol)

With all of that said. If you are still going to use nandrolone, run it for longer than 11 weeks and higher than 300mg. Nandrolone takes a long time to get fully into the syatem because of the decanoate ester. So typically i would recommend this particular drug to be run at 400mg for no less than 13 weeks. There seems to be a fine line as far as gains go based on the amount of mg's u use with nandrolone. So if you need to change the dose, dont make too dramatic of a jump, just go up or down by 50mg or so untill you find what works best for YOU. good luck man
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Sounds like a good cycle. Definitely sounds like a bulk cycle. Eat all you can 4000 calories plus!!

Now answer to question #1 it is good that you have it on hand for if you start to have some prolactin gyno issues. Not 100% sure if you take it if you are not having prolactin sides. I will be waiting for someone to answer that question who has more experience on that issue.

On your question about the Arimidex. You should start taking it from day one at .5mg EOD instead of waiting to start it at week 3. You may be good with .5mg EOD but if you are like me you may have to bump it up to ED.

Run the dbol 40mg a day out the gate for 4 weeks. After about a week you will start feeling like superman I found out that taking the 40mg 1 hour before my workout was what worked best for me. Some people try and split it up throughout the day. I tried that but got better workouts when I just took it all at once.
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I'm with Alex on this one. I didn't add a second compound until my third cycle. Get what you can from just test while you still can haha. Only add other compounds when you need to bro

Comment

thanks for the advice and answers bro's I honuestly didn't want to deca and just wanted to run test + DBOL but I am doing a lot of muay thai training 4 sessions a week and each session is 2 hours. I was told that id need to run deca or my joints would be fucked.

ive done a lot of researching other cycles on other forums and asking a lot of questions on other forums and overall this seems like the best way to go, I appreciate the help.

ive started my cycle today it is:

Week 1-12 550mg Test E 2x week.
          Week 1-10 300mg Deca 2x week.
          Week 1-4 40mg Dbol 40mg/day

The AI's

Week 1-12 adex .5mg EOD
          Week 1-10 Caber .5mg 1x week

PCT

Week 12-14 .5mg Adex ED
          Week 12-16 100/100/50/50 Clomid

Liver support + Pre PCT

Week 1-12 Milk Thistle 3 7000MG tabs/day (taken all at once before bed)
          Week 5-14 HCG 250iu's 2x week (would run it from week 1 to 14 but only have enough HCG for weeks 5-14 and cannot get any more HCG, joys of living in Australia.)
          Swiftdemise
          Last edited by Swiftdemise; 07-26-2013, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X