Tbol/sust/eq cycle 5th cycle, comments advice thoughts critiquing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbol/sust/eq cycle 5th cycle, comments advice thoughts critiquing

not new to aas, about to run my 5th cycle just had a few questions on running hcg because that I am new to. here is what it will look like. any feed back on amounts or length would be appreciated

1-4 tbol 60mg/ed
    1-10 eq 600mg/wk
    1-12 sust 750mg/eod
    4-14 hcg 500iu/wk
    15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I also have letro and arim on hand for during and will use accordingly

again I've done a lot of research on hcg and this I feel works best for what I am going about. any experience with or about hcg would be great

I ment the sust I'm running 250mg eod 750mg/wk

Comment

Looks solid man. You are really concerned with endogenous test production... You may create more negative feedback by throwing HCG into the mix for so long. I would recommend reading some of Ronnie T's posts and blogs. I am certainly no authority, he however is an excellent researcher. If you have access to more product, then I would extend the cycle out longer. The EQ really starts to show right about the 10 week mark and you make some incredible progress in the following 6 weeks. EQ for 16 weeks is recommended... I love what Tbol, oral Turinabol, does to the muscle structure, but Ive had less then pleasant results from a gastric perspective. Be prepared to treat potential heart burn. Some people don't have any issues, I thought I was going to die of an ulcer, lol... That much sust should put some real meat on you assuming you are eating enough..

to reiterate, I am no authority on HCG, but I would be concerned about the potential of creating a feedback loop problem at the pituitary level as opposed to the testicular level...

Why EOD on Sust??? E5D should be sufficient to maintain consistent blood levels...
      Krazy
      Last edited by Krazy; 07-25-2013, 01:05 PM.
      Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

yeh the tbol I always run with my cycles and at a higher dose I do tend to get some diarrhea lol. correct me if I am wrong though I have read a lot of sust and a lot of recommended dosage is eod at 250mg bc of the fact that it has the test p in it and it's such a short half life.

I will also take a look at what you recommended thanks man appreciate the feedback

Comment

Like Krazy said, eq NEEDS to be tun no less than 15-16 weeks. Anything less is just a waste. It does not need to be stopped before you stop the test though. Go 15-16 weeks of both of them. Putting a time frame on starting HCG isnt necessary to me. I think the best way to use it is to bang 500iu's in as soon as you experience atrophy. Then go 250iu's from there on out. They'll come back quickly and nicely.

I wouldnt go with eod shots of sust. Yea it has prop in it but it also has enanthate. To me, slamming in that mich enanthate is a waste since its not going to kick in till 2-3 weeks later anyway. The prop and ace in it will work right away no matter when u pin it. If you go with 250mg eod of sust that will put u at 1g of test every other week. If u dont have a problem using that much gear, roll with it. But thats just m2c
          ALEX.18
          Last edited by ALEX.18; 07-25-2013, 04:22 PM.
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            Like Krazy said, eq NEEDS to be tun no less than 15-16 weeks. Anything less is just a waste. It does not need to be stopped before you stop the test though. Go 15-16 weeks of both of them. Putting a time frame on starting HCG isnt necessary to me. I think the best way to use it is to bang 500iu's in as soon as you experience atrophy. Then go 250iu's from there on out. They'll come back quickly and nicely.

I wouldnt go with eod shots of sust. Yea it has prop in it but it also has enanthate. To me, slamming in that mich enanthate is a waste since its not going to kick in till 2-3 weeks later anyway. The prop and ace in it will work right away no matter when u pin it. If you go with 250mg eod of sust that will put u at 1g of test every other week. If u dont have a problem using that much gear, roll with it. But thats just m2c
            yeh I'll prob reconsider the sust to 250mg/e3d . the only reason why I base a time frame on the hcg too is so I know how much to get. but I know what you mean jus listen to your body and feel it out. I have heard that after injection it works right away so I might go with your approach...also as far as the eq I only have enough for the 10 weeks to run at 600mg/wk ... I don't want to lower the dose to 400mg/wk and run it for 15weeks bc that would be jus as pointless as my original. do u know a good replacement for the eq that runs well with sust..

Comment

I hear winny goes well with it. But if youre gonna spend the money to get something else, just more EQ
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Alex knows what I'm talking about. The EQ starts doing magical things to your body after the 10th week. Before the 10th week, you are asking yourself if the gear is bunk. The only indication that it is working is the insatiable appetite.
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

thanks for all the help guys I have reconsiderd my cycle to the following

1-4 tbol 60mg/ed
                  1-14 sust 250mg/e3d
                  1-14 eq 600mg/wk. (mon/thurs 300mg splits)
                  16-19 Nolva 40/40/20/20

as far as the hcg I'm going to wait when needed and then take 500iu and then 250iu consistently a week before my pct start.

I also have letro n arim on hand like I said.

I know you said that the eq doesn't start until weeks 14 or so but that's all I could get right now so if mid way during my cycle I can get my hands on another bottle of sust n eq I will run it til 16 weeks and then start my pct week 18.

Comment

Looks much better bro

Comment

Working...
                    X