Tren E issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren E issues

I've been around the forums for about 15 years now, so by no means am I new to any of this. So the info here is from a person who knows his way around gear and not somebody just spouting off from the mouth with no knowledge base to work from.

I've been ordering from naps for a while now and have always been completely satisfied. Enough so that I've referred many friends to them and all of which have been equally pleased. This takes us to my most recent order.

During one of their recent "product of the week" specials I bought a good bit of GP Tren E. I figured I'd stock up at the discounted price. It showed up exactly on-time as all my orders have in the past. Total clockwork. I started my most recent Test/Tren/Mast cycle and about 5 weeks in I wasn't noticing any of the typical Tren stuff. No good, but also none of the usual sides or strength gains. No night sweats, no increased irritability, no dark urine, nothing at all.

So I emailed naps and asked if it was possible I got a bad batch. He assured me that wasn't possible. So I got a couple vials of GP Tren Ace from a buddy and threw that in. Within a week I was getting the sides and within 2 weeks, the usual increase in strength. I continued running the Tren E along with the ace. Together, it should have been well over a gram/week. After 3 weeks I ran out of the ace and resumed with just the E. Within 2 weeks, I had lost all the strength gains and all the sides subsided.

I attempted to up the Tren E dose just in case it was just underdosed. I'm currently up to 1500mg/week and still no sides and I still haven't recouped the strength I lose when I discontinued the Ace.

I've emailed naps and updated them and they have told me there is nothing they can do. They actually accused me of attempting to "pull a quick one", whatever that means. I even offered to return the rest of the E I have in exchange for Ace, and eat the difference in price. Now they won't even respond.

I've always heard about how great their customer service is. I guess not in my case. Or maybe they will see this and give my issue a little more attention when it's in public view. I can provide the email chain with them if the mods would be curious to see it.

If it helps i believe ya Maybe we have the same Batch

Comment

Naps live support isn't the best by far... on several occasions they have left the chat randomly(mid conversation), said hello then never any follow up responses.. I never leave the chat with my question answered, always feel it was a waste of time. Although I have never gotten bunk gear from them, and shipping times have been right on.

Comment

GP sucks. I've been taking GP Superdrol AND GP Oral Tren at the same time for 4 weeks now, no sides, no strength gains, no anything. Sucks I have quite a bit of GP products stocked up too.
        NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I'll check the batch #s when I get home and post them up. They are all the same. It'll be interesting how many people are having the same issue.

I've never tried their live support, this is all by email where it looks like a chat thread.

Again, if naps is as reputable as they claim to be, they should at least be willing to swap me out the unopened vials I have. Like I said, I'll even eat the ~$30 difference between Ace and E. At least I'll have something usable. Or if they know they are having a problem with GP, replace it with another brand.

But somehow I'm guessing they'll do nothing.

Comment

Now im not going to knock gp as a whole
            I have had great experiences twice with oral tren but no matter how bad they say it is for ya i had to run 4 pills aday but i did achieve great results from it. And aweasome results from gp tren ace last summer
            Its this cycle with the tre E. And if some questions my diet i will tell him to shit in his hat
            There is no doubt in my mind that a bad batch CAN happen just ask naps about there generic blue tops
            But unless a big wig on this site. ( its not me ) speaks up were screwed

Comment

NotSoNewGuy, please post the batch number of your Tren Ace too. Hopefully I have the same batch # since it worked for u =P.

Comment

I will try 4 pills of oral tren next time even though I have the same batch number of a fellow juicedmuscle member and he and his friends were taking 5~6 pills a day with no results =\

Comment

Well guys I am hoping one of our Mods will check into this and help you out. This is a little concerning to me as I continue to put in orders with them. I am stocking up on quite a few of their products. Waiting to see what the outcome is.
                  Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Tren E
                    Lot# GP347F
                    Exp 032015
                    ISN# U7E4549A4353

Again, the issue isn't a bad batch. That can happen. It's their complete unwillingness to do anything about it. Now they won't even answer my emails. That is major problem.

Comment

do you still have any of your Tren Ace bottles? Would like to know the Lot# on it, thanks!

Comment

Just an update. I posted this thread identically on this forum and another forum. Both sponsored by Naps. My post on the other board was deleted on the very first day. I guess Naps is afraid of people hearing about someone's bad experience and their complete lack of effort to make it right.

Comment

does this mean products of the week are underdosed or bunk products of the week?

Comment

Originally posted by reddog71 View Post
                            does this mean products of the week are underdosed or bunk products of the week?
                            I wouldn't say that definitively. I have bought from their "product of the week" before and been pleased with the product. Again, I've never had a single issue with naps. They've always done right by me.....until now. And I can excuse a bad batch, it's not the end of the world. But I do expect them to make it right. So far I've been accused of trying to scam them, to being ignored, to now having a thread deleted in an open forum just for telling my story. That suggests to me more than a bad batch. That sounds like bad business practice and I would never trust them again. Maybe your order is legit this time but it might be bunk next time. And they clearly don't care.

Comment

Man I wish I woulda noticed this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X