When used right hgh and test will make you grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When used right hgh and test will make you grow

There are reason people say they don't grow on HGH and that it's fake. I put on 57 pounds in 6 months from HGH. Guys you have to remeber, if your going to do growth, be in it for the long haul. This is what I mean (things to spice your hgh.
    3-4 Kits
    T-3
    Arimidex
    HCG
    Clomid
    Lots of Food
    Cardio
    5-6 bottle of test.......
    (some form of insulin) Or sugared drinks...... For those afraid of insulin. I can't use it. So I have to use other means to force it in......
    If your going to do it don't waste your money

Ever heard of Kigtropin?? Had any luck with that. Found a great source, very very affordable went ahead and sent for some will keep you posted when the fun begins

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
      Ever heard of Kigtropin?? Had any luck with that. Found a great source, very very affordable went ahead and sent for some will keep you posted when the fun begins
      Kigtropin?? Sign me up!!
      Also, is the GP line anygood??

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        There are reason people say they don't grow on HGH and that it's fake. I put on 57 pounds in 6 months from HGH. Guys you have to remeber, if your going to do growth, be in it for the long haul. This is what I mean (things to spice your hgh.
        3-4 Kits
        T-3
        Arimidex
        HCG
        Clomid
        Lots of Food
        Cardio
        (some form of insulin) Or sugared drinks...... For those afraid of insulin. I can't use it. So I have to use other means to force it in......
        What would be a good first time dose??
        Or, in this case would more be better??

Comment

Everyone is different. As u know just like dieting trial and error till you get it right and the once your body gets use to dose it adapts and you change up,

Comment

OK so, Get 4 kits and play around a little bit!!
            2nd. Question, shoot it directly into the fat? Your belly? Thanks man,,,

Comment

pm me bro....

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                3-4 Kits
                T-3
                Arimidex
                HCG
                Clomid

Lots of Food
                Cardio
                Can you post the exact cycle, how long in which dosage did you use the different compounds. the same for the pct. What was your exact AAS usage before and during growth hormone usage. Did you build up growth usage. Most people start with 1-2 iu's to avoid headaches. Normal HG use between 2-8 iu. The pro's or wannabe pro's use 10-15, some idiots even more.

Comment

Yea, i can give me a few.

Comment

Aside from this thread, I just saw SafeLife's other thread about HGH cycle. Great info. I wonder whose going to try the cycle! Hmmmm......... I want to know people's results!
                    Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Kigtropin

Kigtropin, is like all of the hgh as long as it's real it's good. Like test, test is test as long as it is real
                      Attached Files

Comment

OK, lets make a deal !! Just send a couple of those to me,, I'll pay for the shipping!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                          OK, lets make a deal !! Just send a couple of those to me,, I'll pay for the shipping!!
                          Ehmmmmm......ah......me too brosky! Let me know if I can PM ya : )
                          Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                            Can you post the exact cycle, how long in which dosage did you use the different compounds. the same for the pct. What was your exact AAS usage before and during growth hormone usage. Did you build up growth usage. Most people start with 1-2 iu's to avoid headaches. Normal HG use between 2-8 iu. The pro's or wannabe pro's use 10-15, some idiots even more.
                            T-3 125 mg per day
                            Arimidex 05mg every other day
                            HCG 5000 iu per week
                            2000 mg test per week
                            150mg androl 50
                            HGH 8-10 iu's a day, 1 or two days off (if injections sites are bothersome. That is my only reason for takeing off. to avoid infections. I started out with 6 iu's three injects a day
                            This cycle as 12-16 weeks (i do not recomend this lenght of time to anyone) Your natural level may WILL BE HARD TO BRING BACK!

After cycle, which I didn't mention my A/s TAKEN
                            But 3-4 weeks after last inject and depending on how i'm looking and feeling I will start 5000-10,000 of hcg for 2-3 weeks, then 100mg of clomid for 14 days and then 50mg for 7 days, depending on how feeling. Feeling is something you get to know after many cycles and the checking of my blood work. No a doctor , just someone trying to get a cheap Pro card. CAREFUL. I don't like to post cycles, due to copycats. I do and have done five times worst but I won't go there.
                            SAFELIFE1
                            Banned
                            Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-14-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Hgh

Hi,

When I read about HGH nobody ever says when specific HGH to use. Any suggestions for bodybuilding and mass?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X