first time test-deca user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time test-deca user

Hi all. Im new to this & am interested in using a pre-mix combined test e 250/deca 200. So a total of 450mg in a 10ml vial. Can someone please tell me how many ml of this i should take each week.

Any honest answer would be much appreciated.

Originally posted by anthony75 View Post
    Hi all. Im new to this & am interested in using a pre-mix combined test e 250/deca 200. So a total of 450mg in a 10ml vial. Can someone please tell me how many ml of this i should take each week.

Well it seems kind of easy to me. If you pin twice a week that would be 500mg test a week plus 400mg deca. This is more than enough of both for a first cycle. You may want to add in some dbol for the first 4-6 weeks to kick start the cycle at 40mg a day. What does your diet look like? I do believe deca is a Nor 19 so you will need to keep some caber or prami on hand for prolactin sides. Also you mentioned nothing about and an AI. You should get some Arimidex to take .5mg EOD or if you are like me .5mg ED. Also what are your plans for PCT?
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthony75 View Post

This is your first cycle?
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

take 1 ml a week and split it into 2 shots one mon one thur also you should pick up an oral to take with it my recommendation d-bol or t-bol and make sure you have your pct ready to go don't use nolva it doesn't work well with nor-19 compounds such as decca use clomiphene wk1 150 mgs for first 3 days then for 2 weeks take 100mgs then 2 more weeks at 50mgs and you should be good I personnaly always like hcg so if you can get it just order 5000iu and take 25iu every 5 days through your cycle this will help your body from shutting down completely.If you have any more questions wright me a private message or goto my site gearedupstrength.webs.com/ my email is on there and I will help you with whatever you need.
        BIGMURPH

Comment

Here's bigsmurf hittin on the newbie, anthony75 don't listen to bigsmurf he's just trying to get you to go to his web site and buy from him.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Another spamming asshole.. Go get him Big. LOL!
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
              take 1 ml a week and split it into 2 shots one mon one thur also you should pick up an oral to take with it my recommendation d-bol or t-bol and make sure you have your pct ready to go don't use nolva it doesn't work well with nor-19 compounds such as decca use clomiphene wk1 150 mgs for first 3 days then for 2 weeks take 100mgs then 2 more weeks at 50mgs and you should be good I personnaly always like hcg so if you can get it just order 5000iu and take 25iu every 5 days through your cycle this will help your body from shutting down completely.If you have any more questions wright me a private message or goto my site gearedupstrength.webs.com/ my email is on there and I will help you with whatever you need.
              BIGMURPH
              Terrible advice. Wtf happened murph? U used to give pretty respectable advice

Anyway, 1ml would only be 250mg of test and 200mg of deca a week. That would be a waste

Anthony75, get back in here and chime in. Then youll get the help youre looking for man. No point in wasting our time if youre not going to come back
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Why is a MOD not handling this ASAP? If I am not mistaken either Mfreaky or one of the other MODS just said something the other day about NO MORE SOLICITING WEBSITES ON YOUR SIGNATURES OR YOU WILL GET BANNED. Um hello.
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Because the mods have a life and have more then one web site to run and cant police everything that go's on...

Bigpa. I was once a Web Content Manager.. Its a ROYAL PAN IN THE ASS!!!! And I would take a look at the bigger picture before I throw stones.

We are all here at the permission of the web site holders graces.. At any time we could all be with out JM and all its resouces.

Rice paper is strong so long as no one steps on it.
                  Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

I sent ALL the mod's a PM, there going to figure out what to do.
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

why must everyone hate on me for trying to help someone is that not what jm is for

Comment

no body has to buy from me because I don't sell anything I promote for uncle you know who that's it and try to give some advice jealousy sucks you guys need to stop hating on me just because I can help people better then you can you keep using the way you do I have seen some of your advice you all are going to die from prostate cancer or some other side from taking so much gear I try to give advice where this new guys can use safely.If they listen to you they will face the same sides and death you will face an early one

Comment

Originally posted by Time Bandit View Post
                          Because the mods have a life and have more then one web site to run and cant police everything that go's on...

Bigpa. I was once a Web Content Manager.. Its a ROYAL PAN IN THE ASS!!!! And I would take a look at the bigger picture before I throw stones.

We are all here at the permission of the web site holders graces.. At any time we could all be with out JM and all its resouces.

Rice paper is strong so long as no one steps on it.
                          TB bro I have a life too as in meaning also. I am not throwing stones!! The Mods check in on a daily basis. My anger is because I got banned for a week for breaking a rule. I was wrong and paid the penalty. Now if you, me, or ALMOST anyone else put a website on our signature other than Naps we would get the boot!

Bro I feel that you trying to come down on me and I see the big picture! It is that the rules should apply to all of us equally.

I go to another popular forum. And I also have used another source other that our sponsor here but I don't talk about it on this forum and sure don't have it on my signature.

TB bro do you see my point?
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Bigmurph, i warned you awhile ago not to solicit your website in your posts. In your signature it is fine. I spoke with admin about this, and he explained to me what was going on with that. We agreed, and i thought we had an understanding. In light of what has been happening, and the complaints from members about you, your lies, your fake pictures in the naps contest, your bad advice, etc. Etc. Etc. We dont need you here anymore. Admin lets me run the board as i see fit, and we dont need the drama you bring this place. Consider yourself BANNED! Have a nice day!!!

Comment

Dayumm. Later murph

Comment

Working...
                              X