1st time deca user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st time deca user

Was wondering if 350mgs per week is sufficient for first deca run. Will be 3rd cycle but first time adding deca to test/dbol run

Go 500. Why not

Comment

depends what you are running with it..its fine if you are running 500mg of test and some dbol daily(about 40mg)
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

im usually in the 400-600 range. shuts me down like a mofo though make sure u have pct on hand

Comment

First time users should prob stick to the 400mg per week dosage and adjust accordingly. If u need more, match your test intake. If u need less, go down by 50mg till u reach your sweet spot. No one really knows what youre going to need to reach your goals. First time with any thing in this game will be more trial and error than anything. Our job as more experienced users should just be to point you in the right direction so dont forget your caber for that nasty progesterone that comes with 19 nors
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks for input I guess I'm going dbol/test/deca. 50ED/600ew/400ew respectively I'm planning on 11 weeks deca 13 test and have all necessary ancillaries and pct. Thanks again for help

Comment

By the way will 25 mg of aromasin EOD be sufficient or maybe E2D

Comment

Just remmember after your Busting your butt working out with deca for 11 weeks i want you to come back on here and say Big L i should of listened to you and ran at least 500 mg deca This would of saved ya from wasting 11 weeks. Sorry bro

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  Just remmember after your Busting your butt working out with deca for 11 weeks i want you to come back on here and say Big L i should of listened to you and ran at least 500 mg deca This would of saved ya from wasting 11 weeks. Sorry bro
                  i agree with the waste, but more on the time...id run the deca at least for 14 weeks
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I like that cause there are sometimes i keep feeling gains into and including 12 weeks on deca
                    So 500 mgs for 14 weeks you wont be dissapointed as long as you eat and eat then train

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquats View Post
                      Thanks for input I guess I'm going dbol/test/deca. 50ED/600ew/400ew respectively I'm planning on 11 weeks deca 13 test and have all necessary ancillaries and pct. Thanks again for help
                      I would recommend at least 13 weeks deca and 15 weeks of test. Deca takes a long time to get into your system and start working so the longer the better with it
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

No body told him not to run 500mg. All that was suggested was to start at 400 and adjust as needed. You might need 500mg a week BigL but a first time user of deca on his third total cycle might be able to get away with less and as we all know, if u can get away with using less then thats the better way to go about it. I remember just a few months ago, no one on here would ever recommend using anything but test on a 3rd cycle, now were recommending 500mg of deca on a guys 3rd cycle. Wtf happened?

Comment

It is kinda funny i reccommend 14 weeks you say 13.
                          I say 500 you so 400. Come on

Comment

It is kinda funny i reccommend 14 weeks you say 13.
                            I say 500 you so 400. Come on
                            Wow dude. Get over yourself. I have no reason to argue with YOU on any point. You gave your suggestions and i gave mine. He can take whatever he wants and make his own decision about what to do. Give reasoning behind your advice next time and try not to get pissy every time someone disagrees with u. Its not the end of the world bro cause guess what. In the end, theyre going to do what they want to anyway no matter what you or me or anyone else has to say about it. Just try to do what makes this place so great and give good, smart advice and no one will have any problems with your suggestions

Comment

I will listen to whoever can bench the most.

Comment

Working...
                              X