Tne 100 or test prop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tne 100 or test prop

Which is better to run in a cycle. TNE or Test prop with anavar and Primo 200?

Extremely difficult to answer that bro. I use TNE and I love it, but its maybe the most niche AAS that Ive used other than Halotestin... Test Prop and TNE are not really THAT different. TNE is of course without an ester and thus halves off very quickly. I am not going to look it up, but I think its fully metabolized in a handful of hours. Test Prop halves off over the course of a day or two. It really comes down to if you want to go with daily injections or injections EOD.

I guess the question I really have for you is... Why are you running what would be considered an advanced finishing cutting cycle or a bridge? Also, why go to the trouble of getting primo and anavar if you are going to combine it with a high bloat compound like TNE or Test Prop? Swap out the Test for 600 mg or EQ per week and you will look like a race horse in 3 months.
    Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

primo is low ester mate sto try to use ennathate or cypionate to tweak it better with pinning and pct time...or if you dont mind to pin yourslef every day then use prop or TNE but remember when you have ot cutdown the primo and test to off in the corect time for pct mate..
      sigpic

Comment

I personally would say Prop
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X