What you share with your Doc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you share with your Doc?

Just curious, how many of you all have told your doctor about AAS? If you have, have you ever run into any problems with them or what kind of response did you get? I'm debating telling mine to have them help me keep everything in check, but not quite sure how that conversation would go. ha!

I've told my Dr. everything. He needs to know what your on so he doesn't admit you to the hospital next time you get bloodwork done. LOL!! But honestly any info you share with your Dr. is strictly confidential and between you and him. Most Drs. really don't understand the use of AAS and will always advise you against it, obviously for health reasons, but using AAS is a personal choice and only the person using them can determine if AAS is right for them. Do to real medical conditions not everyone can use them. So confide in your Dr. and see where you get from there

Comment

I asked for a testosterone blood test from the lab and they called my doctor for the order. 2 days later I get a call from the nurse saying my testosterone levels are high. They asked me if I was taking anything and I told them yes. My doctor told me to stop and I told him I am not stopping I am in the middle of a cycle. He recommended against it, but that is all he can do. I just wanted him to know what is in my body if anything should happen. I say confide in your Dr.
      [/COLOR]"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins

Comment

Originally posted by 1tuffcookie View Post
        I've told my Dr. everything. He needs to know what your on so he doesn't admit you to the hospital next time you get bloodwork done. LOL!! But honestly any info you share with your Dr. is strictly confidential and between you and him. Most Drs. really don't understand the use of AAS and will always advise you against it, obviously for health reasons, but using AAS is a personal choice and only the person using them can determine if AAS is right for them. Do to real medical conditions not everyone can use them. So confide in your Dr. and see where you get from there
        Yup absolutely correct, I tell the Doc everything!!!!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Same here. He advises against it but knows about it.
          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Great, thanks again everyone! Appreciate the feedback on this board.

Comment

good advice - full disclosure...

Comment

My doctor was understanding so I thought, but then I told him I had added testosterone on top of my trt dose and he pretty much said he would no longer treat me. He said just as I wouldn't treat a woman who wanted an abortion I will no longer treat you. Needless to say I was infuriated and wanted to tell the guy off but I held off and walked out with my last prescription.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GibshredderRX View Post
                  My doctor was understanding so I thought, but then I told him I had added testosterone on top of my trt dose and he pretty much said he would no longer treat me. He said just as I wouldn't treat a woman who wanted an abortion I will no longer treat you. Needless to say I was infuriated and wanted to tell the guy off but I held off and walked out with my last prescription.
                  thats his right, just as its yours to get a new doctor...he also cant tell anyone what you tell him or it would be a HIPPA violation and he can lose his license
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Fuck him and move on, there's a lot of doctor's that will help you and there not dick's about it!!!! You don't want a doctor like that anyway.
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I understand that is his right.Since then he referred me to an endocrinologist. This guy is pretty much just as difficult because he says he wants to slowly reduce my trt dose eventually taking me off testosterone all together. I made it a point to him I am highly uncomfortable with that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Listen i dont know where you guys are from but around me there arent all these doctors just begging us to come to them and get testosteron
                        Tell ur doctor everything and watch him kick your ass to the curb Its his ass on the line
                        I would never tell my doctor i add to my hrt. Let the blood work catch me
                        When you find a good doctor dont put your foot in your mouth

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                          Fuck him and move on, there's a lot of doctor's that will help you and there not dick's about it!!!! You don't want a doctor like that anyway.
                          I had to search for mine and was lucky to find the one I did. Its worth the search. It seems to me the younger the better when it comes to doctors.
                          That way your not stuck with old age thinking and medicine.
                          Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                            Listen i dont know where you guys are from but around me there arent all these doctors just begging us to come to them and get testosteron
                            Tell ur doctor everything and watch him kick your ass to the curb Its his ass on the line
                            I would never tell my doctor i add to my hrt. Let the blood work catch me
                            When you find a good doctor dont put your foot in your mouth
                            exactly...the DEA watches doctors who prescribe testosterone so of course they dont wanna risk their license............Op you said you dr wanted to ween you off test, so you tell him you were adding more against his advise and you expected him to what? pat you on the back...if i was your dr and you went against my advise, id toss your ass to a different doctor too...you said he referred you to an endo, thats actually pretty nice of him. he didnt have to do that at all
                            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Hey brother I think you misunderstood what I said about my past situation, but its not a big deal no reason to get offensive about it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X