Anadrol VS. D-Bol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol VS. D-Bol

Comments, Suggestions. Just trying to see others opinions on the matter.
    sigpic

The dbol in the oil form was great. Haven't used the oral preparation. Anadrol I have used and it really didn't compare with the oil to me.

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
      The dbol in the oil form was great. Haven't used the oral preparation. Anadrol I have used and it really didn't compare with the oil to me.
      Do you mean the injectable oil?
      Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
        Do you mean the injectable oil?
        I did. I should've been a little more clear but I'm use to referring to injectable as oils. The injectable was good to me. Much more so then the oral anadrol I've used. I can't speak on the oral dbol because I've yet to try it and with the success I had with the injectable I don't see myself switching.

Comment

I haven't used Anadrol yet but I can tell you that the GP DBol tabs are very powerful. I know BigPa will agree.
          If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

I love them both - IMO both very similar - good for size, strength and aggression in gym.
            But u need to keep a closer eye on ur bloods w Abombs

- anadrol is indicated in the treatment of anemias caused by deficient red cell production. Acquired aplastic anemia, congenital aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis and the hypoplastic anemias due to the administration of myelotoxic drugs often respond.
            in Bro speak it can increase ur RBC (red blood cells) increasing ur BP (blood pressure)
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
              I haven't used Anadrol yet but I can tell you that the GP DBol tabs are very powerful. I know BigPa will agree.
              Yep absolutely. The GP dbol was great. However Sam started a thread a while back about his experience with the injectable dbol and he said it rocked. And it is cheap. I think it is 100mg/ml so just .5cc would be 50mg. I have really been thinking on trying it on my next bulk. However I have enough orals to run 50mg a day for 5 weeks next round. But Sam got me very interested in the oil.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                Yep absolutely. The GP dbol was great. However Sam started a thread a while back about his experience with the injectable dbol and he said it rocked. And it is cheap. I think it is 100mg/ml so just .5cc would be 50mg. I have really been thinking on trying it on my next bulk. However I have enough orals to run 50mg a day for 5 weeks next round. But Sam got me very interested in the oil.
                After reading SAMs log that's when I jumped on it. He was correct. It was really good to me. I'm talking unbelievable pumps. It will be added to the front end of my bulks from now on.

Comment

how long does it take to notice results on injectable dbol? is it faster than oral?
                  NapsGear.Net - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I like dbol over anadrol. Anadrol killed my appetite and made it very hard for me to eat. It doesn't do that with everyone, but definitely something to pay attention to after starting it. Other than that, effects of the two were about the same to me.

Comment

I'll tell you in two weeks. I've taken GP D-bol, 40mg per day for 5 weeks and loved it. Got about 20 pounds in those five weeks and I also had little to no sides with it.

I'm about to run 50mg of drol for 6 weeks and I'm pretty excited.

Comment

Working...
                      X