Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to figure out if what I have is GP Turan or GP Methan

What up all,

Title says it all. I have acquired (through a friend) some pink GP products that were not in a package. I was told it was Turan and that is what I want... But after some browsing it appears it may be the Methan 10 or 50. I can not figure out if they are the pink Turan or the lighter pink Methan. Can I post a pic? Sorry Obv I am a complete newb/rookie.

If u were told its turan it prob is. I mean, why would someone say turan if it was methan? Seems a little odd. Just take one tab 90 mins before ir workout to start cuz if it is methan 50 u dont want to take more than 50mg in a day. Dbol will blow you up and you will hold a lot of water. Turan will not have as much water/bloat associated with it. Big question tho- is this ur first cycle? If so, what else are you running with your un known compound?
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

They would tell it tbol and sell ya dbol. Cause dbol is cheaper

Comment

My last GP dbol was pink triangles.

Comment

Thanks for replying bro. I am going to summarize this real quick. I procured them through a co-worker who is no longer around. He was pretty strapped financially and kind of a kook, hence my questioning. Prior to my deal he had mentioned that he had arranged a supplement exchange with someone else but gave the dude DCA instead of WIN. (And was laughing about it) I should have known better but I digress. When I got mine it wasn't in the package so I am thinking it is possible he did the Methan 10 so I would see results quicker and they are cheaper. They both look so similar on the website also. This is my first cycle yes. I am 28, 5'11 170. I have been lifting for 11 years and played D1 soccer. 10% BF. I do not want to run Methan because it will be very obvious, I think. Furthermore, I had a mild problem with OC's and have recently quit. I was wanting to get something to occupy me positively during PAWS. How can I find out for sure though? If it is Methan then i will prob not even do it because of the pointlessness of no test base. Based on my reading the Turan solo is a good assist for what I am going for and maintaining my BF% AKA not wanting to fatten up during summer. Thanks

Comment

@ Big L- yea exactly. They both are pink triangles! FML

Comment

Can I post a pic? Not sure what the rules are...

Comment

Absolutely you can post a pic. Maybe someone can identify it by sight.

Comment

I have enclosed the image. Scope that and the compare the GP Turan and GP Methan; it is super similar. These have pink speckles in them do the Methan have that also? I hope someone can help with an objective POV bc I want it to be Turan and would rather not use myself as a test subject. Anyone have the GP turan to compare with? If I took 2 now a hour before a gym sesh wouldn't the Methan have quicker more noticeable effects.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I dont think you could tell if you took only 2 of them before the gym
                    How many do you have

Comment

Those are Tbol Not Dbol. GP Dbol is more Pinkish

Comment

Working...
                      X