X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding Increased Advertising

This post has been deleted.
    IronDeads
    Last edited by IronDeads; 06-01-2011, 10:35 AM.

lol uhh money maybe?
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

Marketing 101. They're sponsoring most every forum I'm on now.

It is a business after all. They're uber legit and using their services is money well spent.

Comment

Man, Genxxl did that and that did not turn out good. They should go private.. People never have enough money. hope they don't ruin a good thing. To easy to order, anybody can. that's not good.

Comment

And if I'm not mistaking, I think they said you could use the link on Face Book!!!! Don't quote me .....

Comment

Yea, they said you could use it to promote them on My Space!!! Pretty much anywhere you are on the computer........

Comment

YUP AND SAME HERE. cRAZY TO RISKY. I FEEL FOR U BOYS. I PAY FOR FREEDOM...

Comment

YEA, its about time to get LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  YEA, its about time to get LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!
                  What does this mean?

Comment

Nothing harmful bro. You can find in post.
                    Originally posted by kingdingaling View Post
                    What does this mean?

Comment

even if naps went private and only worked with existing customers, i bet that'd be about 85% of the gear heads on the internet, lol!
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                        YUP AND SAME HERE. cRAZY TO RISKY. I FEEL FOR U BOYS. I PAY FOR FREEDOM...
                        safe, too risky for me the consumer or naps? should I be concered with delivery because of popularity of source or is this a NON issue? I think Im getting paranoid, I just made my first order.......

Comment

Originally posted by kingdingaling View Post
                          safe, too risky for me the consumer or naps? should I be concered with delivery because of popularity of source or is this a NON issue? I think Im getting paranoid, I just made my first order.......
                          i think they're speculating about the road ahead. in the past, we've seen some sources to get big, get a lot of attention and that has possibly led them to become targets of LE. as far as we know, there is nothing to worry about for the present.
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yea, the bottom line is, if it ain't broke don't fix it... The product alone should advertise, You know,, (The Word of Mouth)
                            I just don't believe you should advertise this product on face book and all over the net!!!! Just saying........

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                              Yea, the bottom line is, if it ain't broke don't fix it... The product alone should advertise, You know,, (The Word of Mouth)
                              I just don't believe you should advertise this product on face book and all over the net!!!! Just saying........
                              Id agree with this. Any one care to share the story with genxxl, I remember the site from outlaw I believe, though I never ordered ( naps is first venture)

Comment

Working...
                              X