Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My last order

Hello JM

So i have no real cmplaints with my last order. Shipped very fast and was suprised by how much clomid i got, i thought i was only getting 20 tabs from genshi- instead i got 100, so that was nice. Problem is, i was shorted one bottle of GP Test cyp. Im sure naps will take csre of it. Has anyone ever experienced this?

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

No but from past post you will find that Naps always takes care of its people.. No worries.
    Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah me neither and I'll second TB's post. That they should take care of it. Hell I go on other boards and read reviews and I've seen a couple of times where people have had issues and a naps rep tells them he will make it right and to p.m. him. I've seen them come back later and say problem solved. Things like that always make me respect our sponsor even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
        Hello JM

So i have no real cmplaints with my last order. Shipped very fast and was suprised by how much clomid i got, i thought i was only getting 20 tabs from genshi- instead i got 100, so that was nice. Problem is, i was shorted one bottle of GP Test cyp. Im sure naps will take csre of it. Has anyone ever experienced this?

-Nature
        Yo Nature you got way to many. You need to shoot me like 25...Spread the love
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

I know bro, order the gen shi clomy and see what u get in the mail. I paid for 20 and got 100- so that is pretty awesome.
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Updating on this-

Turns out my roomate played a joke on me and hid my bottle when I was at work before I had a chance to open the package. LOL! I contacted customer support which ruled out the fact and they guaranteed me that all products were sent. So, i called out roomate and sure enough dude was playing a prank. I got punked! On a side note NapsGear.net- You guys rock! Thanks for the extra clomy.

Comment

Working...
            X