Does Letro/Nolvadex hurt gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Letro/Nolvadex hurt gains?

I'm already on 12.5mg aromasin ED and my nipple felt little sore past three days or so. Should I add nolvadex to cycle now? Have letro on hand as well, all info all over the net is different and I'd like to hear your inputs.

If you kill too much estrogen, gains will always suffer, no matter what drugs u use to do it. I would start taking half a letro ED for a few days untill sides dissipate. IMO, nolvadrx should NEVER be used "on" cycle

Theres something bigger going on though. You shouldnt have any estrogen problems if youre already using 12.5mg of aro every day. Are u using tren or nandrolone(deca or NPP)?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yeah if you're using tren or deca it might be a prolactin issue. If so, you'd have to dose some Caber to help your situation.

Comment

nope no tren/deca, just test+primo

Comment

I would like some more people's opinions, especially those of you actually did use letro or nolva on cycle.

Also, I hear nolva eliminates some gyno set on cycle, is this true? Has anyone gotten rid of gyno using nolva alone?

Comment

Originally posted by miakis View Post
            I would like some more people's opinions, especially those of you actually did use letro or nolva on cycle.

Also, I hear nolva eliminates some gyno set on cycle, is this true? Has anyone gotten rid of gyno using nolva alone?
            Most save nolva for pct, there are all scientific reasons for it which I can't really tell you because although I read up on that like crazy those fancy words seem to go in one ear and out the other, lol. Do you feel any swelling under nips? If it's just itchy I know it's a weird feeling. I have never used aromasin only adex and letro. A little bit more adex or a tiny bit of letro to mix usually helps me.
            sigpic

Comment

so nolva doesn't reverse gyno on cycle?

Comment

Ive used Letro extensively on cycle and yes, IT WILL ABSOLUTELY EFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO GAIN SIZE AND STRENGTH. You zero out the estrogen and your joints are going to ache like hell all day long. You are also going to dry out to the point that it effects your strength and rep count. Something strange is going on though, you may have an extraordinary sensitivity to testosterone. How much Test are you taking per week? This is why I love andromix... You just take it! The mast keeps the estro sides at bay. Keep the dosage relatively low and you will see huge gains side free. Also, rather than popping anti E pills ED or EOD or E3D, consider adding Masteron Enanthate to your regimen. It will eliminate the estro sides and leave you rock hard and vascular...
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

Ok. I am currently on cycle and found out that I am very prone to gyno. I am on a test E, Dbol (took for first 4 weeks). I am currently on week 7. I tried upping my Adex to no avail. Ordered Letro and started hitting 2.5mg per day for 2 weeks. Sucked the water out of me but still had gyno issues. Joints were starting to get really sore and I felt fatigued all day. I cut the Letro to 1.25mg a day and started taking Nolva (10mg) per day as well and the gyno is finally getting better. I lost some weight initially due to cycling off of dbol and taking a large dose of Letro but my gains never stopped, In fact I JUST KEEP GETTING BIGGER AND STRONGER! I am still taking Letro and Nolva and am getting bigger every week (substantially) and am stronger than I have ever been. Planning on staying on both as long as I am having issues, maybe the rest of my cycle. Hopefully I can decrease the dosages within the next couple of weeks.

I had read that it would halt my gains as well....All I can say is that is not my experience.

Herc
                  If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Its not that it Halts your gains.... It just slows down what could be happening more rapidly.

Comment

Not to jack this thread, but Krazy, are u saying when u use mast u don't need to use arimidex or anything for anti e at all? I haven't used mast before but have been considering it.

Comment

Yes, Masteron is absolutely effective at eliminating all estrogen related side effects. Ive never needed to exceed a dosage of more than 200mg every 5 days with the Prop/Enan 200 mg combination. Ive had dosages of Test exceeding 1000 mg per week with absolutely no sides, or noticeable water retention. If you can avoid slaughtering your estrogen level, its going to benefit you in the gym. The key is avoiding the effects of the estro, and mast accomplishes this in a glorious fashion.

Comment

Working...
                        X