Tread Mill Cicuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tread Mill Cicuit

Not sure where I saw this at but here it goes.

10 minutes - Speed 3.5 - 4.0 at 12% - 15 % incline

10 minutes - Speed 5.0 - 8.0 at 0% incline.

3 Sets.

Now I know what you may be thinking. That equals 60 minutes ( 1 Hour)
    I was thinking the same thing. Personally I think it is way to long.
    However 1 set of that would be 20 minutes and I am going to start doing that.
    But not 3 sets! Wow seems just to much. Let me know what you guys think.

And I meant to say Circuit on the subject but can not edit it.
    bigpa
    Last edited by bigpa; 07-15-2013, 12:29 AM.
    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

I think I won't be trying this for no hour either! Give it a try and let us know. I try to mix my cardio up from treadmill to bicycle to elliptical but on treadmill days I basically do this in reverse. 10mins flat at 4-6 then 10mins incline 10-12% at 5-8 but I try to get a last 10mins flat at 3-5. Notice I said try on that last 10.

Comment

i know people who set the treadmill at 10 - 10 incline and do 30 seconds on 30 seconds off for 10 min

Comment

15sec on (high speed/high incline )
        45sec off (low speed/high incline or high speed/low incline or low speed/low incline)
        for 12 sets, basic HIIT works like hell and gets your heart working in only 12 minutes

Greetz

Comment

I just read about this thing called the Tabata method. 20 seconds all out, 10 seconds complete rest. 8 circuits, 4 minutes, is supposed to do more for your cardio and calorie burn than 30-60 mins of moderate exercise at a constant rate. I tried it on a treadmill yesterday thinking it wouldn't be too hard, kicked my butt. Think I am going to keep trying it on lift days and do HIIT on cardio only days.

Comment

Looking for a good personal trainer? You can find them in No excuse fitness. They’ve got a lot of certified and experienced trainers. They will surely help you to achieve your goal in being fit and healthy. Visit their website noexcusefitness.com now for more details that you want to know. Or you can contact them (949) 313-4034 in this number.
            orange county personal trainer

Comment

I read bout this thing called the Tabata method. 20 other all out, 10 seconds of extra information. 8 times, 4 minutes, we should do more aerobic exercise and calorie consumption f Moderate exercise at a steady pace for 30-60 minutes.
              FASDA

Comment

Btw I do not recommend to do Tabata, HIIT etc if you are on gear cause of possible damage to your heart (thickening of heart walls). Maybe things like high intensity cardio is responsible for the death of many wrestler, football player who are on gear. Just an assumption...

Greetz

Comment

Working...
                X