2 aday workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 aday workouts

I was wondering who does 2 aday workouts. And if you do how do you schedule your routines.

i split 2 workouts/day bro when i dont have time to eat proper so my carb intake etc is not corect you know and energy is lil bit down so for example i will workout into noon the chest and i will give my best to finish it right... then i will go home to rest and get my meals back and after round 10-11 in night i go to gym again to finish my biceps and some abs maybe you know...
    sigpic

Comment

I think that could fall under over training. But not to say i don't do cardio 2 to 3 times a day.. Most of the time I do my reps to failure for me 2 times a day would not pay.
      Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

bro i think overtraining is not exist its all about how you work your body how good you eat and rest etc...the body must be any time in the day to get workedout and not only for one time...also if you hit hard the big group then you rest anough get and about 3 meals you can easy handle and the 2nd smaller group with great pumps and energy..also after that if you do it into the end of your day you will get the post workout meal and then you will go to rest (probably sleep) and you will have all the workout benifits plus i think you will work better your callories intake into the day ...but i dont mean you can do that every day..only if it needs...exept if you are into cycle there probably the rest and the recover is into the roof
        sigpic

Comment

During cycle I could go all day...LOL! I had to learn to stop before I broke something in the gym

Comment

This is a good conversation guys thanks

Comment

Ive been doing 2 a days since i can remember. Mornings and evenings.
              "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Fuck.. Now you guys are making me rethink my work out. Not saying its not good for change up now and then but to push a double a day.. Hmmmmmmm.

NEWS FLASH!!! Man found dead after head blows off from heavy lifting. NEWS AT 11.

Comment

yeap bro heavy lifting can lead to death with a brain hematoma from the blood presure while trying to lift the wEight :/
                  sigpic

Comment

TB, doubles are awesome. I always double up while i am ON. I may not go super high intensity, but i push myself. Recovery is amazing and if u dial in your diet and sleep along with stretching u should be fine IMO. I go 5 days doubles and 2 full rest days in a row to recover, sometimes i take a 3rd day.
                    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

I know from last cycle I found my self thinking I could do so much more. I would do drop set to failure BUT never thought about going back twice in one day. Now that I think
                      about it.. I could. Diet wise,,, I got this. Come September ITS ON!!! Going to pull another bulk cycle and I'm going to take some major stock in Fish Chicken and lean cuts
                      of beef. Sleep from what I have learned from my last cycle is tricky.. But I see I'm not alone. I will be doing more research in what I can do about trying to get a full 8 but
                      survive on 6.5 hours. And I would think High Intensity would be out and but drop sets would be an option

Comment

Originally posted by tsek0s View Post
                        yeap bro heavy lifting can lead to death with a brain hematoma from the blood presure while trying to lift the wEight :/
                        I love this shit so much it would not bother me a bit to die doing it... Just dont blame the additives

Comment

I have not done two a days as far as weight training goes. I have done my weight training and then cardio when I got off work before I went to bed and it was tough.
                          Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Do cardio, abs, and 2 a days every training day. U will see result. I love cardio first thing in the morning followed by a a lift and then later that night hit up the weights again. Never forget a good 20 min ab routine followed by stretching.

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
                              Never forget a good 20 min ab routine followed by stretching.
                              I see to many at the gym that pump crazy and never stretch. I make it a point throughout my work out to stretch. Its just as important as the lifts.

Abs I will do but no more then 3 times a week. Don't need to over build but just keep definition.

Comment

Working...
                              X