Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new trenbolone enantate geneza

hello friends
    what do you think about new trenbolone enantate geneza...the bottle of left is the old and the center and right are the new....
    Attached Files

Same thing happens to my liquid nicotine for my vaporizer. I'm sure this won't help you at all. Sorry
    sigpic

Comment

I think if it came from our sponsor to you then its good. Different batches have different colors. Thats something you'll get use to seeing over time. I've got different color liquids in the same order before but they were from different batches. No big deal!

Comment

ive gotten tren as a yellowish color and an amber color, clor varies with tren, as long as the beast within the bottle is gtg u should be fine! let the magic happen

Comment

From what i was told its new batch little lighter then the Original color,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
            From what i was told its new batch little lighter then the Original color,,,,
            In the mid 90's I got a hold of some in 1ml amps 76mgs that were a different color like that, but back then that shit was about as rare as finding a diamond in a goats ass so I didnt trust it and sold it to a local pro who later told me it was the real deal... Either way, if you dont have confidence in your gear, youre better off moving on to something you do believe in. IMO

Comment

I would not be surprised that it is not tren at all, maybe just test prop

here is a link it should give you some thoughts and maybe even some ideas how to test it and do not guess.

http://accordorx.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
                I would not be surprised that it is not tren at all, maybe just test prop

here is a link it should give you some thoughts and maybe even some ideas how to test it and do not guess.

http://accordorx.blogspot.ca/
                Hey mercury you don't like naps much do you?
                Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpa View Post
                  Hey mercury you don't like naps much do you?
                  I did nat say anything about naps, they have one of the best customer service but they are not perfect and you cannot expect this in this kind of business.

I would say naps is one of the best but you cannot expect 100% perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
                    I did nat say anything about naps, they have one of the best customer service but they are not perfect and you cannot expect this in this kind of business.

I would say naps is one of the best but you cannot expect 100% perfect.
                    Oh okay thanks for clarifying.
                    Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

i bought my trembo with naps

Comment

i' using this trenbolone and my estradiol is very very high

Comment

Originally posted by planetmuscle View Post
                          i' using this trenbolone and my estradiol is very very high
                          Tren can show up in some test's as estro - I've read that it is due to the "ELISA" method can pick up tren as estradiol, re-test with the Roche ECLIA method which I've read is inaccurate for tren.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...8417#post78417
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                            Tren can show up in some test's as estro - I've read that it is due to the "ELISA" method can pick up tren as estradiol, re-test with the Roche ECLIA method which I've read is inaccurate for tren.

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...8417#post78417
                            i used ECLIA

Comment

whats up with all this talk about weak gear? i have been seeing it more and more, which sucks bc i want to order good shit not pussy shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X