Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny

Hello JM

Looking to run winny this cycle, already ordered. The first time i tried winny it was only at 25mg ed and id have to say it worked, but i was not too impressed. I cut up and it left me with some gain. When i ran it before, it was with test only @500mg EW. Now, im running another test NPP cycle ( was goin tren but decided one more round of NPP first) im thinking of going 40mg but i suppose my question comes from the fact im running NPP- would you recomend i stay at 25mg ED because ive added the second compound of NPP- or- should 40mg be my minimum? My goal is to bulk up to 220 and finish off at 205( currently 187). Cals are 5000 clean food. Bout 380-400g protien, carbs 300, fats 150. Yes, i said bulk in the same sentence as winny but ive heard it has a higher anabolic ratio than dbol so i figured why not give it a shot? Thoughts?

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

The reason we run winny in a cut cycle is to help retain and or harden the muscle which gives us the appearance of being leaner. Winny will make you a little stronger and harder, you wont put size on with it, even with a high calorie diet. Adding the NPP along with the winny you may put on some muscle but no where's near what your looking for, women us NPP to put size on. It's one of the only few AAS they can take with out sounding and look like a dude.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Thank you MrBig. That answers a lot of question. I have some drol here, perhaps i should run the drol this cycle and keep he winny for when i introduce tren.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

Yo Nature have not ran winny yet! Have some Balkan winny ordered to run 40mg a day for 4 weeks when I run my cut cycle down the road with Andromix
        Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Nice! Let us know how it goes bro, i almost went with balkan but ended up goin GP Stan 50. Im curious to how balkan is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
            Nice! Let us know how it goes bro, i almost went with balkan but ended up goin GP Stan 50. Im curious to how balkan is.
            I will but it will be a while. Have not made my mind up yet but I have one more week after this week on my current cycle. I may do another bulk in December but add deca this time. Then come end of spring do my cut. Not real sure yet.
            Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
              Thank you MrBig. That answers a lot of question. I have some drol here, perhaps i should run the drol this cycle and keep he winny for when i introduce tren.
              Thats what i would do bro. Ive used winny at 50mg a day for 8 weeks and i didnt gain a single pound while on it but did get a lot harder. If youre looking to bulk, use the drol over the winny. Youll have a much better chance getting the results youre looking for
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Hey i was just wondering what doses you are gona run the test and npp at. And what test your gona run prop , cyp
                I havent ran npp before but hear it cleaner less bloat than deca so thats cool

Comment

Working...
                X